Chapter 110: Defeating the Beastmaster! The Blue Crystal Water Tiger Repays with

Chapter 110: Defeating the Beastmaster! The Blue Crystal Water Tiger Repays with a Gift?

Lin Tianming's sudden appearance also caused the Azure Moon Wolf King to let out an angry roar.

Awooo!

If Lin Tianming hadn't led it and its Azure-faced Wolf pack to the Blue Crystal Water Tiger earlier, it wouldn't have been seriously injured, and its pack wouldn't have suffered such heavy casualties.

Without enough of its pack to protect it and being severely injured, it wouldn't have been captured by the Beastmaster, forced into a contract, and lost its freedom.

Thinking about all these things caused by Lin Tianming, the Azure Moon Wolf King swung its angry wolf claws, tearing out several claw marks that flew toward Lin Tianming.

Its true form also followed closely behind the claw marks, charging straight at Lin Tianming.

Lin Tianming could see that the Azure Moon Wolf King hated him and wanted to tear him apart, but he had no regrets about his earlier strategy of driving the tiger to swallow the wolf.

Since the Azure Moon Wolf King and its pack wanted to treat him as prey, they had to be prepared for him to fight back.

In this forest dominated by awakened beasts, where the weak are prey to the strong, Lin Tianming had learned the survival rules here after the previous fierce battles.

The Azure Moon Wolf King was severely injured and caught by the Beastmaster, and it was its own fault for chasing him.

"Azure Moon Wolf King, without the combined skills of your pack to enhance your power, and being severely injured, you are no match for me!"

Thunder Stomp!

With one Thunder Stomp, Lin Tianming didn't even need to use Thunderous Rage to increase his attack power, and he knocked down the severely injured Azure Moon Wolf King on the spot.

At this moment, the Beastmaster arrived with his twenty-seventh level Scarlet Feather and witnessed Lin Tianming defeating the Azure Moon Wolf King.

"This boy who looks about the same age as my sister... seems familiar..."

Although he found Lin Tianming very familiar, seeing Lin Tianming protect the two Blue Crystal Water Tiger cubs he wanted most and injure his Azure Moon Wolf King, the Beastmaster's face turned ugly.

"You are only a seventeenth-level Awakener. I advise you to leave now and not interfere with this Beastmaster capturing and contracting awakened beasts!"

Facing the Beastmaster's threat, Lin Tianming stood his ground without fear.

"I will protect these two Blue Crystal Water Tiger cubs. My friend, how about you go capture other awakened beasts and make contracts with them?"

Hearing a seventeenth-level Awakener say he would protect the two Blue Crystal Water Tiger cubs, the Beastmaster laughed as if he had heard the funniest joke in the world.

After laughing for a while, the Beastmaster looked at Lin Tianming with contempt: "I am a twenty-seventh level Beastmaster Awakener, and you, a seventeenth-level Awakener, ten levels lower than me, think you can protect these two Blue Crystal Water Tiger cubs in front of me?"

Lin Tianming had defeated the twenty-seventh level SSS-class dual thunder Awakener Lei Dong when he was only fifteenth level.

Now that he was seventeenth level, he was even less likely to fear a twenty-seventh level Beastmaster Awakener.

Lin Tianming calmly waved his hand, signaling the other party to leave while there was still time.

"My patience is limited. I'll count to ten. If you don't leave, I'll personally chase you away."