Chapter 102: Wang Jian Was Dumbfounded, His Junior Who Beat Him Up Became His Co

Chapter 102: Wang Jian Was Dumbfounded, His Junior Who Beat Him Up Became His Cousin's Husband?

Escaping the lightning awakening venue, Lin Tianming looked back at the entrance.

After hesitating for a moment, Lin Tianming sighed and left.

Reflecting on eavesdropping on Jiang Han's inner voice today and learning more details about her death in the previous life, Lin Tianming felt somewhat dazed.

"Was I really that evil?"

"No, no, no! It was that scumbag, not me! It has nothing to do with me!"

Through this detailed recollection of Jiang Han's inner voice, Lin Tianming realized that the original owner's image was that of a complete villain.

Recently, his progress in winning over Teacher Jiang Han had been quite good. As long as he continued to work hard, he could make her completely believe in the sincerity of this transmigrator.

Who would have thought that the ability of the Divine Hand to plunder God-level magical power crystals would trigger Jiang Han's memories of being betrayed and killed in her previous life, causing her to lose control of her emotions in front of him for the first time?

Even during their first encounter, Jiang Han hadn't lost her temper like this.

Thinking about how his efforts over such a long time had instantly reverted back to square one... no, even worse than square one!

With this in mind, Lin Tianming really wanted to pull out the soul of the original owner and give it a good beating.

Damn you, original owner! Look at the mess you've left me!

Cursing the original owner in his heart, Lin Tianming stopped thinking about that naturally villainous original owner and instead pondered his Divine Hand's plundering ability.

From Jiang Han's reaction just now and her detailed memories of how the original owner killed her, it could be seen that the Thunder Heart within her was similar to the Fire Spirit Orb of the Ghost-Faced Fire Spider, which could be plundered by his Divine Hand.

If that were the case, the Thunder Heart within Teacher Jiang Han should also be replicable by his Divine Hand.

If so, the original owner in the previous life could have simply replicated a Thunder Heart.

This way, one for him, one for Teacher Jiang Han — wouldn't that be a win-win situation? Why kill Jiang Han?

Apart from this question, Lin Tianming had another question.

Why didn't Teacher Jiang Han's Thunder Heart disappear after she absorbed it?

When he absorbed the Fire Spirit Power from the Fire Spirit Orb, the Fire Spirit Orb completely disappeared.

Is there a difference between the Thunder Heart and the Fire Spirit Orb?

Troubled by these questions, Lin Tianming couldn't directly ask Jiang Han.

If he did seek her out for answers, it would be like admitting he discovered the Thunder Heart within her without her telling him.

She was already mentally disturbed due to the fear of him plundering her Thunder Heart.

Going to her now would be like offering his head on a platter.

Anyway, right now, he wouldn't find a chance to absorb the God-level magical power crystals unless he got lucky again. Otherwise, he couldn't possibly defeat a true God-level magical creature.

With this in mind, Lin Tianming decided to set aside these questions for now.

As he walked back to the boys' dormitory, Lin Tianming noticed two familiar figures in the distance that he preferred not to encounter.