Chapter 56: Copying Teacher Jiang Han's Super-Level Forbidden Spell! When Wang Y

Chapter 56: Copying Teacher Jiang Han's Super-Level Forbidden Spell! When Wang Yanran Comes Again, I'll Give Her a Good Thrashing!

Since his narrow escape last night, Lin Tianming has been contemplating how to deal with Wang Yanran if he encounters her again.

Although he indulged in a bit of revenge by holding the beauty in his arms, this behavior undoubtedly intensified Wang Yanran's hatred towards him.

After a night of reflection, Lin Tianming came up with a plan to at least protect himself.

That plan was to leave a slot for copying a skill and copy Teacher Jiang Han's super-level forbidden spell.

Wang Yanran is strong, but she is ultimately just a fourth-year student. Compared to Jiang Han, who stands at the pinnacle of awakened beings, there is still a gap.

In this era where no one has ascended to godhood, the top-tier awakener Jiang Han is still regarded as the young genius most likely to become a god, breaking the global record of awakened abilities.

If Jiang Han hadn't been killed by the original host during her crucial moment of ascension, she would have become the first god of this era.

With Jiang Han's super-level forbidden spell as protection, Lin Tianming wouldn't fear Wang Yanran at all.

"Hey, kid, what are you grinning about?"

Jiang Han's slightly angry reprimand brought Lin Tianming back to reality, reminding him that he was currently in Jiang Han's awakening class.

He chuckled and said, "Nothing much, Teacher Jiang Han!"

"Then focus!"

[This kid, I don't know what he's thinking, but he's clearly distracted. His state today isn't great!]

Hearing Jiang Han's complaints through her inner voice, Lin Tianming quickly entered a focused state, immersing himself in the special training to improve his level, lest she explodes with anger.

If Jiang Han loses her temper and decides to kill him, her combat power would be even more terrifying than Wang Yanran's.

Having finally found a method to deal with Jiang Han, Lin Tianming knew he had to keep her satisfied, immersed in the joy of nurturing him.

She likes playing cultivation games, so he had to play along.

This way, he could not only gain her guidance to quickly improve himself but also earn her goodwill and gradually eliminate her resentment.

After a morning of rigorous training, Jiang Han was quite pleased with Lin Tianming's performance.

[This focused attitude is what I like! This kid, Tianming, really has good talent. His soul power and control over the Hand of God improved significantly today. At this rate, he'll soon reach level seventeen.]

[Level seventeen is crucial for him. It will reduce the cooldown time of his Hand of God copying ability from twelve hours to six hours.]

[The next critical level is twenty. His Hand of God will be able to copy up to five skills. Given his faster growth rate in this life compared to the last, he should reach level twenty by the end of this term at the latest.]

From Jiang Han's inner voice, Lin Tianming learned two crucial pieces of information. The cooldown time for his Hand of God copying ability would shorten to six hours at level seventeen, and at level twenty, the skill capacity would increase to five.

With this knowledge, Lin Tianming was filled with anticipation for Jiang Han's daily special training designed for him.

Seeing that Lin Tianming had perfectly completed today's training, Jiang Han said, "Very good, little Tianming. Today's lesson is over. Remember, your daily training to improve your level, the training of your Hand of God, and the training of your newly awakened soul abilities from the secret realm all take a significant toll on you. Go back and rest well to prepare for the next day's training."