Chapter 79: So You're Only Level 80? Super Forbidden Spell Purple Thunder Prison

Chapter 79: So You're Only Level 80? Super Forbidden Spell Purple Thunder Prison! Watch Me Strike You Dead!

Upon hearing Wang Yanran say that the Ghost-faced Fire Spirit Spider they had expended great effort to kill was still alive, Lin Tianming was shocked.

"What? The Ghost-faced Fire Spirit Spider is still alive?"

"That's right. To truly kill the Ghost-faced Fire Spirit Spider, you need to sever its fire spirit; otherwise, it is immortal!"

Wang Yanran, with a gloomy expression, explained why they had failed to kill the Ghost-faced Fire Spirit Spider. At the same time, the entire lair of the Ghost-faced Fire Spirit Spider started to flicker with ghostly blue fire spirit demonic energy.

The fire spirit demonic energy rapidly coalesced into the soul form of the Ghost-faced Fire Spirit Spider, emitting a laugh that showed it didn't take Lin Tianming and Wang Yanran seriously at all.

"You insignificant human ants know quite a bit. Yes, as long as my fire spirit remains, I am immortal! You've played this game long enough, haven't you? Little bugs, accept your fate!"

The soul form of the Ghost-faced Fire Spirit Spider quickly reconstituted its massive demonic body, looking down on Lin Tianming and Wang Yanran with the contempt of a demonic being that had reached the divine realm.

Fire Spirit Demonic Energy Ball!

Having not killed Lin Tianming and Wang Yanran for so long, the Ghost-faced Fire Spirit Spider's patience had run out.

Previously, it had only condensed three Fire Spirit Demonic Energy Balls to attack Wang Yanran, but now its massive demonic body was surrounded by countless Fire Spirit Demonic Energy Balls.

"Burn your bodies and souls in the ghostly blue fire spirit flames, and become my most delicious nourishment!"

Seeing the countless Fire Spirit Demonic Energy Balls, Wang Yanran, who had struggled for so long only to face this outcome, felt a bit hopeless.

"Yanran, do you have any defensive skills left?"

Lin Tianming's question brought her back to her senses as he continued to think of a way. Wang Yanran hesitated for a moment before saying, "I do have a highly defensive fire attribute skill, which can resist one attack of super forbidden spell level at most."

Hearing that the level 55 Wang Yanran had a skill that could resist an attack of a top-level awakened one's super forbidden spell, Lin Tianming was indeed surprised.

If they hadn't encountered anyone else in that alley earlier, and he had used a super forbidden spell to fight Wang Yanran to the death, wouldn't she have been able to perfectly defend against it?

Fortunately, there was a passerby at that time; otherwise, even with Teacher Jiang Han's super forbidden spell, he would have been killed by Wang Yanran.

Feeling lucky for his good fortune, Lin Tianming continued, "Yanran, you have too many skills. I can't look at them one by one. Just tell me the name, and I'll copy it. Let's both use it to try to resist!"

"It's useless. I already said the skill can only resist an attack of super forbidden spell level at most. This Ghost-faced Fire Spirit Spider is a divine realm demonic being. We..."

Before Wang Yanran could finish her discouraging words, Lin Tianming interrupted her with a shout, "Tell me, let's try!"

Startled by Lin Tianming's shout, Wang Yanran instinctively said, "It's called... Phoenix Flame Divine Shield..."

As soon as Wang Yanran spoke the name of her skill, a flame capable of resisting a super forbidden spell attack surged around Lin Tianming.

"Phoenix Flame Divine Shield! Don't just stand there, you use it too! The combined defense of two should be stronger!"