Chapter 71: The Power of Mechanical Ascension! Tianming Gege, You Look So Weak!

The mechanical body resisted the destructive power of the Thunder Pool's lightning, but Lin Tianming had almost no training in the power of mechanical ascension, and he couldn't maintain the mechanical body state for long during the Thunder Pool baptism.

Accompanied by the sound of the mechanical body being electrocuted and shattered, Lin Tianming was forcibly reverted to his physical body.

Mechanical Transformation!

"Again!"

Just like before, when he used the Lightning Wall and Furious Thunder Armor to protect himself during the Thunder Pool baptism, this time, Lin Tianming was using his mechanical body to extend the time he could endure the Thunder Pool baptism.

Moreover, the resistance time was even longer than that of the combined Lightning Wall and Furious Thunder Armor!

He was already too exhausted to use the Lightning Wall and Furious Thunder Armor again. If he had to undergo the Thunder Pool baptism next time, Lin Tianming had already thought of his plan.

Using Mechanical Transformation, Furious Thunder Armor, and Lightning Wall together would definitely allow him to endure the destructive power of the Thunder Pool for a longer time.

Moreover, during the constant use of the Mechanical Transformation skill to condense his mechanical body, Lin Tianming was pleasantly surprised to discover that his mechanical body was becoming more resilient through repeated destruction and reformation.

Teacher Jiang Han's high-pressure training method with the Thunder Pool did indeed have some overbearing aspects, but the benefits it brought to Lin Tianming were substantial.

Even the mechanical ascension skills he obtained with Alice in the mechanical realm could be trained!

Initially, Lin Tianming hadn't adapted to the Thunder Pool and was tortured to the point of cursing, but now that he had gained so many benefits, he was overjoyed.

"I love you, Teacher Jiang Han!"

"Stupid boy, you shouldn't say things like that!"

Lin Tianming's unrestrained statement pulled Jiang Han back to reality from the shock of seeing Lin Tianming endure the Thunder Pool baptism with his mechanical body.

She appeared reserved on the surface, seemingly angry that Lin Tianming hadn't understood her painstakingly designed Thunder Pool training, but deep down, she was delighted by Lin Tianming's change in attitude.

[This stupid boy finally understands my efforts. This Thunder Pool training was tailored just for him; I wouldn't allow anyone else to undergo such training!]

[Not even in his previous life did I give him Thunder Pool training. He shines so brightly in this life that I thought about using the Thunder Pool to train his various abilities further and develop his potential. It seems I made the right bet again!]

[But where did this kid learn this steel-like skill? I've never seen him use it before. If it weren't for today's Thunder Pool training, I wouldn't know what else he might be hiding that he didn't have in his previous life!]

[I'll ask him when he reaches the potential limit of this steel-like skill!]

Now, Jiang Han found Lin Tianming increasingly pleasing to the eye, rarely thinking about the grudges from their past life.