Chapter 105: Lost Forest! A Pack of Highly Intelligent Blue-Faced Wolves!

Under the effect of Thunderous Rampage, Lin Tianming ran wildly in the Lost Forest for a long time. Seeing that Jiang Han hadn't caught up with him, he stopped to catch his breath.

“Phew! That scared me to death… Huff! Teacher Jiang Han was really terrifying today!”

After calming down a bit, Lin Tianming, not knowing where he was, couldn't help but cover his forehead.

“How am I supposed to get out of here? Did Teacher Jiang Han really just bring me here to level up?”

With confusion about why Jiang Han had brought him here, Lin Tianming looked around at the dense forest, which blocked most of the sunlight.

Hmm?

Noticing something moving in the bushes to his left, Lin Tianming immediately became alert.

Could it be Teacher Jiang Han hiding there, ready to ambush him and send him to his death?

The more he thought about it, the more uneasy he felt. Lin Tianming decided to move away from the bush on his left.

He carefully retreated, keeping his eyes fixed on the bush. However, he had only taken a few steps when a red-eyed, fire-patterned tusk pig charged out of the bushes.

“It’s a level 17 fire-type Fire-Patterned Tusk Pig!”

Though it was Lin Tianming’s first time seeing such a creature, his theoretical knowledge from the Awakeners' Preparatory Academy allowed him to recognize it immediately.

Recognizing the Fire-Patterned Tusk Pig, Lin Tianming's tension eased considerably.

“I thought it was Teacher Jiang Han hiding there to ambush me. It scared me!”

Thunder Wall!

Lightning descended from the sky, forming a wall of thunder in front of Lin Tianming.

The level 17 Fire-Patterned Tusk Pig charging at him hit the Thunder Wall and was electrocuted, collapsing with its body emitting black smoke.

Lin Tianming had intended to use the Thunder Wall for defense to buy some time. Unexpectedly, the small defensive skill electrocuted the level 17 Fire-Patterned Tusk Pig to death.

“That was too easy! I didn’t even attack, and it’s already down!”

Dismissing the Thunder Wall, Lin Tianming approached the Fire-Patterned Tusk Pig and licked his lips hungrily.

“I’ve never tasted Awakened Beast meat before. Today, I’ll see what you taste like!”

In the shadows, Jiang Han watched Lin Tianming easily roast the Fire-Patterned Tusk Pig. However, her expression turned grim when she heard Lin Tianming mention her hiding in the bushes.

“That silly boy. If I were to train you personally, would I need to bring you here? Comparing me to a Fire-Patterned Tusk Pig… I’ll deal with you when we get back!”

Lin Tianming didn't know that Jiang Han was secretly ensuring his absolute safety. If anything unexpected happened and Lin Tianming reached his limit, she would step in to save him and take him back to the Imperial Capital's Great Emperor Academy.

In Jiang Han's eyes, Lin Tianming should not encounter an insurmountable crisis today and would certainly break through to level 17.

Under her watchful eyes, Lin Tianming skinned the electrocuted Fire-Patterned Tusk Pig, revealing the cooked meat underneath, and began eating it with relish.