Chapter 98: The Star Key Angel Banishes the Wraith God! The Healing Power of the

Chapter 98: The Star Key Angel Banishes the Wraith God! The Healing Power of the Star Key!

Brilliant starlight flashed, the magnificent beam of starry light carried a power far beyond Lin Tianming's comprehension, piercing through the void and striking the invisible Lord of Winter.

"I want a body... I want to descend... Give me... Give me!"

Hearing the frustrated voice of the Lord of Winter, Lin Tianming felt fortunate that this wraith god seemed to have a bit of a dull mind.

Otherwise, if it had exposed his scheme in front of the Star Key Angel, she probably wouldn't have saved him.

"Still want to descend? You have no chance. Go back to where you came from; this world doesn't welcome you!"

With the majestic voice of the Star Key Angel sounding again, the brilliant beam of starlight grew several times stronger, making Lin Tianming shiver.

If this hit him, he would die a thousand times over.

"I want... to descend... I... I... want... your... body..."

"Even daring to covet my body, are you worthy?"

The Star Key Angel thought the Lord of Winter's words were directed at her, so she increased the power within the beam of starlight to obliterate the Lord of Winter.

"No... I... I... want... to descend... I..."

Although Lin Tianming couldn't see the Lord of Winter, he could tell from its voice that it was about to be killed by the Star Key Angel.

Goodbye, stuttering Winter Pig!

Anyway, even if you're killed, you'll just return to your own world. Have a good trip!

Bidding farewell to the Lord of Winter in his heart, Lin Tianming was overjoyed, admiring his own cleverness.

He had already planned that once the Lord of Winter was killed by the Star Key Angel, he would punch the Star Key Angel again.

Just like before, he would shatter her Starry Mirror, forcing her to watch helplessly as he escaped, unable to do anything.

Soon, the whispers of the Lord of Winter around his ears disappeared.

Lin Tianming knew that the Lord of Winter had been killed by the Star Key Angel.

Just as he was about to express relief at surviving the ordeal, he noticed the Starry Mirror slowly turning towards him.

The beautiful and holy Star Key Angel sat on her throne, surrounded by the light of the stars, giving Lin Tianming a sense of immense pressure.

"He has returned to his world. Now it's your turn!"

As she spoke, the Star Key Angel slowly raised her right hand, her slender fingers pointing in Lin Tianming's direction, gathering brilliant starlight again.

Lin Tianming didn’t notice that the Star Key Angel referred to the wraith god as "He," unlike the term "it" used by people like him.

Seeing the Star Key Angel about to unleash a beam of justice on him, Lin Tianming squinted his eyes and tried to sweet-talk her.

"Um... Angel sister, let's talk this over. I feel there's some misunderstanding between us. I'm a person of this world! If you kill me, I’ll really die!"

As he spoke, Lin Tianming slowly approached the Starry Mirror.

The Star Key Angel didn’t believe Lin Tianming’s nonsense: "Your helper has gone back, and now you're trying to talk sense? Go back to your world!"