Chapter 108: Advancing to Level Seventeen! Encountering a Beast Master Awakened!

Jiang Han had just thought that Lin Tianming had been toying around for too long and that was why he couldn’t escape earlier.

She had been planning to let Lin Tianming fight to the death, only to come out at the very last moment to save him from a dire battle with the Green-faced Wolf pack and the Green Moon Wolf King.

Now that Lin Tianming had successfully extricated himself using his own wits, Jiang Han naturally didn’t want her precious student to undergo such a life-threatening advancement process.

However, thinking about how worried she had been the whole time, Jiang Han’s pretty face showed a bit of dissatisfaction.

“This brat… Can’t he just stop thinking of bizarre things and be a bit more steady? Being your teacher is really exhausting, always afraid you’ll give me a heart attack someday!”

Grumbling about Lin Tianming’s constant recklessness, Jiang Han continued to stay hidden, watching over him.

At this moment, Lin Tianming had found a temporarily safe place to hide and recover his strength.

After regaining most of his energy, Lin Tianming stood up again.

Thinking about the recent battle between the Blue Crystal Water Tiger and the Green-faced Wolf pack, Lin Tianming was somewhat curious about which side would ultimately win.

“Is the combat strength of the Level 26 Blue Crystal Water Tiger slightly stronger, or is the Level 25 Green Moon Wolf King and its Green-faced Wolf pack stronger? I really want to go back and see!”

Jiang Han, who had just relaxed upon seeing Lin Tianming’s recovery, nearly fell from the tree in exasperation when she heard his comment.

“This kid… really! Can’t he just stay calm?”

Lin Tianming was merely expressing his thoughts. He wasn’t stupid; having escaped with great difficulty, he certainly wouldn’t go back to throw himself into danger again.

Now, hiding in the shadows and having recovered his strength, Lin Tianming knew he had to act cautiously in this Lost Forest. He needed to slowly search for a suitable target among the awakened beasts, emerging from the shadows to make his final advancement.

With this in mind, Lin Tianming started to hide his tracks carefully as he searched for his target in the Lost Forest.

Jiang Han had initially planned to come out and give Lin Tianming a piece of her mind, telling him not to be so reckless in this Lost Forest.

But when she saw that Lin Tianming didn’t go back to look for the Blue Crystal Water Tiger and the Green-faced Wolf pack, she realized that Lin Tianming was just talking and didn’t really intend to go back.

“This brat… you always scare me like this… I really don’t want to care about you anymore!”

Though she said she didn’t want to care, Jiang Han, feeling exhausted, continued to follow Lin Tianming.

Fortunately, Lin Tianming calmed down after that. Everywhere he went, he hid his tracks completely, and unless he found a suitable target, he never revealed himself. This brought much-needed peace to Jiang Han, who was nearly driven to a heart attack by his antics.

“A Level 27 Purple Fire Scorpion… it’s feeding. This is a good opportunity!”

After some searching, Lin Tianming finally found a target among the awakened beasts that would conserve his energy the most.