Chapter 94: No One is Allowed to Snatch! I Will Distribute!

Through the information provided by the system, Lin Tianming knew that Tianshui's water attribute ability also had healing skills.

So after successfully persuading Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan to stop fighting, Lin Tianming took them back to Tianshui, hoping for her healing.

Although he heard Tianshui's doubts about his actions, Lin Tianming did not want to explain anything.

The most urgent task now was to treat these two crazy women, whose bodies were covered in wounds.

"Teacher Tianshui, please, save them both!"

Listening to Lin Tianming's plea, Tianshui silently looked at the severely injured Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan.

[Even if you don't ask me, I will save them, just like how I saved you when you were seriously injured in the previous life.]

"Hmm, leave them to me. These injuries, I can still heal."

While speaking, Tianshui condensed a water bed with pure water power, supporting Feng Lan and Ye Qingxue, floating them in front of her.

[Soft Water!]

As Lin Tianming heard Tianshui's inner voice, Tianshui's palm released a gentle water with healing aura, splitting into two, and instilled into Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan's bodies.

Under the warm waves of the gentle water, Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan's severely injured bodies also felt a burst of warmth.

[Pure Water Austerity!]

Another water attribute healing skill that calms the mind. Under this pure water austerity skill, the painful expressions of Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan, who were suffering from their injuries while unconscious, gradually relaxed, and their frowning brows eased, returning to peace.

[Dragon's Breath!]

A water-blue dragon slowly formed above Tianshui's head, spewing water attribute energy with healing power, which sprinkled over Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan's delicate bodies.

The massive healing water covered Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan completely and entered their bodies through their wounds.

With the combination of the gentle water and Dragon's Breath healing skills, the wounds on Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan's bodies healed at a visible speed.

The strength they had exhausted was also rapidly recovering.

Teacher Tianshui's water... is really abundant!

Such powerful healing!

Watching the severely injured Feng Lan and Ye Qingxue quickly recover under Tianshui's superb healing techniques, Lin Tianming couldn't help but admire Tianshui's abundant healing power.

Tianshui's magical water attribute healing methods were far more impressive than the teachers in the Imperial Capital Academy's infirmary.

Teacher Tianshui truly lives up to her name!

It didn't take long for Tianshui to heal all the horrifying wounds on Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan.

Their physical strength also fully recovered as their wounds healed.

"Uh..."

Accompanied by groggy murmurs, Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan slowly opened their eyes from unconsciousness.

"I... what happened?"

"Why am I here?"

Just waking up, Feng Lan and Ye Qingxue were a bit confused and had not yet sorted out what had happened before they fell unconscious.