Chapter 104: Tears in Her Eyes as She Executes the Traitor! Teacher Jiang Han is

Chapter 104: Tears in Her Eyes as She Executes the Traitor! Teacher Jiang Han is Fierce Today!

Early in the morning, Lin Tianming woke up.

However, he didn't go to Teacher Jiang Han's class today.

It wasn't because he was being lazy or skipping class after a three-day break. Rather, he recalled Jiang Han's painful expressions and words from yesterday, where she mentioned not wanting to see him. Lin Tianming thought it best not to approach her during such a time.

His roommate, Chu Yunfei, had already gone to class, leaving Lin Tianming alone in the dorm.

Lying flat on his bed like a salted fish, Lin Tianming stared at the ceiling and sighed.

At that moment, his phone chimed with a message notification.

Lin Tianming picked up his phone and saw it was a voice message from Teacher Jiang Han. He immediately sat up.

"Why didn't you come today?"

Hearing her clearly irritated voice, Lin Tianming replied with a wry smile.

"Teacher Jiang Han, you said you didn't want to see me yesterday. I thought you were in a bad mood, so I didn't dare to come today."

After Lin Tianming sent his reply, Jiang Han didn't respond immediately. After a few minutes, she finally replied.

"That was yesterday. It's not an excuse for skipping class today. Be at the North Gate in ten minutes, or face the consequences!"

Jiang Han's authoritative tone instantly energized Lin Tianming, though he was puzzled about why they were meeting at the North Gate for class.

As he quickly got up and headed downstairs, he asked her again, "Aren't we having class at the Thunder Awakening Field today? Why the North Gate?"

"You'll know when you get here."

"......"

Seeing Jiang Han didn't want to say more, Lin Tianming stopped asking questions.

Thunderous Burst!

Activating his Thunderous Burst to speed up, Lin Tianming put away his phone and rushed towards the North Gate.

On his way, he ran into Mo Jinghong, one of the top ten strongest awakened in the second year.

Seeing his hurried figure, she greeted him cheerfully.

"Hey... isn't this Lin Tianming? Where are you rushing off to? How about we hang out sometime? I'm free right now!"

"I have something urgent! Next time, Mo Jinghong!"

With Teacher Jiang Han waiting at the North Gate, Lin Tianming dared not make other plans.

Watching Lin Tianming's quickly departing figure, Mo Jinghong shrugged, feeling a bit deflated.

"It's always 'next time.' Why does he always seem so busy?"

After bidding Mo Jinghong goodbye, Lin Tianming continued at full speed.

The Imperial Capital University's campus was vast, and even with his Thunderous Burst, it took Lin Tianming quite some time to reach the North Gate.

However, upon arrival, he didn't see Jiang Han.

As he was about to take out his phone to contact her, he saw Jiang Han's familiar face peek out from a car outside the gate, though she looked displeased.

"Get over here, get in the car!"

Seeing Jiang Han's expression, which was identical to when she had said she didn't want to see him yesterday, Lin Tianming had a bad feeling.