Chapter 87: The Heart Triumphs Over Matter - The Realm Reveals Its Might Again!

Chapter 87: The Heart Triumphs Over Matter - The Realm Reveals Its Might Again! The Great Advancement of Crossing the Nether Cold Bridge!

At this critical moment, the silver mechanical ascension light flickered. Thinking quickly, Lin Tianming immediately activated mechanical transformation, turning into a mechanical body.

The solid ice was instantly shattered by Lin Tianming's mechanical body, and the souls that pounced on him were incinerated by the blazing spirit sparks up close.

"I'm not afraid of these souls. My Spirit Spark and Psionic Storm are both soul-attacking skills. These intangible beings cannot withstand my attacks. It's just that there are too many of them!"

Having just extinguished a batch of souls with Spirit Spark, Lin Tianming was immediately besieged by a new wave of souls.

The terrifying Extreme Ice Force that kept accumulating over time also froze his mechanical body again just as he took a step forward.

Indeed, the most troublesome thing on this bridge is the Extreme Ice Force!

Transformed into his mechanical body, Lin Tianming shattered the ice once more and conjured the scorching Phoenix Flame Shield around him.

With the dual protection of mechanical transformation and the Phoenix Flame Shield, Lin Tianming was finally able to continue forward.

Not taking the endlessly emerging souls seriously, Lin Tianming didn't even want to use his Psionic Ascension skill now.

Through these few confrontations, Lin Tianming discovered a pattern.

The more souls he killed, the more appeared. But if he didn't kill them, no additional souls would emerge. It was better to let them remain at their current number.

The souls, exuding a chilling aura, pounced on him, gnawing wildly at his Phoenix Flame Shield.

As he continued, the invading Extreme Ice Force grew stronger and stronger, eventually shattering his Phoenix Flame Shield.

The souls then clung to his mechanical body, gnawing away. But no matter how they bit, the mechanical body showed no signs of damage.

Lin Tianming initially planned to use the Phoenix Flame Shield again to keep the souls at bay, but seeing they couldn't break his mechanical body's defense, he refrained.

"Teacher Jiang Han's thunder pool training really paid off!"

However, the external invasion of the Extreme Ice Force still needed to be defended against, or he would again be frozen in place.

Thinking of this, Lin Tianming once again used the Phoenix Flame Shield.

This time, his Phoenix Flame Shield also encased the souls clinging to his mechanical body, gnawing at him.

"Bite! Put some effort into it! If you can break through, I lose!"

Unaffected by their bites, Lin Tianming yawned, allowing the souls to gnaw at him.

Continuing forward, due to Lin Tianming's strategy, the number of souls remained constant from his last kill, not increasing further with each kill.

The method to deal with the souls was correct, but Lin Tianming still faced the threat of the growing Extreme Ice Force with each step.

There was still a long way to go before reaching the other side of the Nether Cold Bridge. Based on the rapidly increasing ice power around him, Lin Tianming analyzed that if he continued much further, even with both the Phoenix Flame Shield and mechanical body protecting him, he would eventually be frozen solid.