Chapter 96: Unnameable! Unmentionable! Unhearable! Uncallable!

As Lin Tianming followed Tianshui quickly out of the Ice and Snow Secret Realm, he saw even more corpses. Just like the ones they had stopped to observe earlier, these people had died with expressions of extreme fear, their bodies twisted beyond recognition. This made Lin Tianming's curiosity about the Wraith God even harder to suppress.

During this time, he paid attention to the thoughts of Tianshui, Ye Qingxue, and Feng Lan, but all he could hear were their fears about the Wraith God, without any detailed information about it. Why would beings who had once ascended to godhood fear the Wraith God so much?

Unable to resist, Lin Tianming asked Tianshui, who was at the front, "Teacher Tianshui, these people died in such strange and horrifying ways. Can you tell what happened?"

Before Tianshui could answer, Ye Qingxue, holding his arm, quickly warned him not to ask further. "Brother Tianming, don't ask. Knowing too much now is not good!"

[It must be the Wraith God. We can't talk about that thing in the Ice and Snow Secret Realm; it will attract its attention!]

Feng Lan agreed and whispered, "Tianming, don't think about it. We'll discuss it later!"

[The Wraith God isn't something to discuss lightly, especially in a place where it might already be revived and descending!]

Tianshui also did not directly answer Lin Tianming's question. "Little brother Tianming, these people did die in very strange ways. To avoid becoming one of them, let's get out of here first!"

[The more you know and think about it, the more likely you are to attract the Wraith God. We need to escape before it focuses on us!]

Seeing that they were all being evasive, Lin Tianming's curiosity grew even stronger. Tianshui had previously mentioned that the Wraith God and the gods of the three Ascending Divine Kingdoms were beings whose power far exceeded that of divine creatures. In theory, the Wraith God should be similar to the gods of the three Ascending Divine Kingdoms, right? She had lived through the era when the three Ascending Divine Kingdoms descended and had even fought against their gods. Why would she fear the Wraith God?

Wait...

Remembering something, Lin Tianming began to search his mind for the memories of encountering the mechanical god Tiamat. Quickly recalling, Lin Tianming remembered that Tiamat had also mentioned the Wraith God. Ten thousand years ago, the three Ascending Divine Kingdoms and Tiamat's world, unable to withstand the Wraith God, had to abandon the world Lin Tianming now lived in and seal themselves away.

Even the three Ascending Divine Kingdoms had to abandon their original land, meaning the Wraith God... truly had something special!

As he pondered the limited information he knew about the Wraith God, Lin Tianming suddenly felt a chill, as if something was watching him. This feeling was similar to when he encountered the terrifying eyes while subduing the Condensing Ice Bell!

At the same time, Lin Tianming heard the thoughts of Ye Qingxue, Feng Lan, and Tianshui, who also felt they were being watched.

[We tried not to talk about the Wraith God, yet we are still noticed? In my previous life, I never entered the Ice and Snow Secret Realm, so I didn't know there was a Wraith God here!]

[This is troublesome. Even with the Wind God Orb, can I escape the Wraith God's hunt with my current level?]

[Last time the Wraith God in the Ice and Snow Secret Realm was suppressed, it showed no signs of reawakening even after I was trapped for days. Why did it revive the moment we entered this time?]