Chapter 97: The Wraith God is Too Strong! Lin Tianming Desperately Seeks a Solut

Chapter 97: The Wraith God is Too Strong! Lin Tianming Desperately Seeks a Solution! Summons the Star Key Angel!

Lin Tianming turned around, hoping to see what was chasing them, but he found nothing behind him. However, he could sense something attacking him from the void.

He dodged instinctively.

“Teacher Tianshui, Qingxue, Feng Lan, I didn’t encounter anything bizarre or terrifying when I turned around. Why don’t you try looking back?”

Hearing Lin Tianming’s nonchalant suggestion, they didn’t know whether to call him foolish or commend his bravery.

In their view, Lin Tianming had already reached a point of no return.

They could barely protect themselves, much less help Lin Tianming, and could only struggle against the whispers driving them mad.

“Winter Pig, I’m calling you out. Do you dare show yourself? You’re just hiding and acting mysterious because you can’t beat us, right?”

[This isn’t an invisibility skill, Brother Tianming. The Wraith God hasn’t found a suitable human vessel to descend into our world…]

Hearing Ye Qingxue’s inner thoughts explaining this, Lin Tianming dodged another invisible attack with his keen senses.

[But even so, seeing it would be more terrifying than not seeing it. You’d face a madness beyond the whispers, ultimately dying in insanity after glimpsing the Wraith God’s true form in another world.]

After all this time, he finally got some useful information about the Wraith God, gaining further understanding.

Previously, Ye Qingxue and the others’ inner thoughts were filled with fear of the Wraith God, providing no useful information.

But now, even with more knowledge, Lin Tianming still couldn’t see this so-called Lord of Winter.

Would seeing the Wraith God really lead to madness and death?

He didn’t believe it!

Golden ascension light burst from his eyes as Lin Tianming tried to pierce through the Lord of Winter’s true form with his Ascended Spirit power, hoping to better counter its attacks.

“Your body… your body… it’s perfect… give it to me! I want you!”

Hearing the Lord of Winter’s words, Lin Tianming felt a chill.

“Get lost! I have no interest in a perverted monster hiding in the shadows, constantly spying on our world!”

Even with his Ascended Spirit power, he couldn’t see the Lord of Winter’s body, leaving Lin Tianming at a loss.

Though immune to its whispers, he couldn’t see the Wraith God.

Was there no way to attack this stuttering, creepy pig Wraith God?

While Lin Tianming pondered a solution, the Lord of Winter, seemingly fixated on his body, increased the frequency of its attacks.

“I want… I want… your body…”

“Give me… become my vessel… help me descend… it is your supreme honor!”

Boom!

The Lord of Winter’s intermittent whispers accompanied its attacks from the void, each strike more powerful than the last.

Initially, Lin Tianming could dodge with his sharp senses, but it became increasingly difficult.

Zzz!