Chapter 47: The Jealous Thunder! Lei Dong Rejected by Instructor Jiang Han!

At the northern gate of the Imperial Capital's Grand Academy, a crowd of awakened students had gathered.

Most were first-year students, with only a few upperclassmen who had returned early. Today, around noon, the elite second-year students who had represented the Imperial Capital's Grand Academy in the Global Advanced Awakeners' Academy Tournament would be arriving by school bus.

These students had gathered to catch a glimpse of the elites who had participated in the prestigious tournament. The newly admitted first-year students were particularly eager to see the genius second-year students.

"Did you hear? Around noon today, the top ten second-year students from our academy will be back!"

"Of course I heard! Even though our freshman courses have been intense, I still followed the Global Advanced Awakeners' Academy Tournament and saw our academy secure the global second place this year!"

"I watched it too! In the finals, our academy's Yong Yu fought fiercely against North Yin Domain's Drake, pushing him to the brink several times. It's just a pity that we lost by a hair. If there were a rematch, Yong Yu would surely win!"

As Lin Tianming arrived at the northern gate, led by Ye Qingxue, he overheard the students discussing the North Yin Domain. This made him think of Alice from the North Yin Domain, whom he had encountered the previous night.

Instead of joining the discussion, he stood quietly with his girlfriend Ye Qingxue under a shady tree, waiting.

The nearby students, engrossed in their conversation, did not notice the renowned new student among them.

"To push the North Yin Domain's top talent to the limit and achieve second place is already impressive for our academy. The North Yin Domain has the world's best resources and top-notch students, so losing to them isn't shameful!"

"Winning against the North Yin Domain in the Global Advanced Awakeners' Academy Tournament is extremely difficult. The last time our academy secured first place was when Wang Yanran led her team, crushing the North Yin Domain's talents!"

"But in the past decade, only Wang Yanran's team has defeated the North Yin Domain to claim first place. Every other time, we've been thoroughly outmatched!"

"I wonder if our freshmen, after a year of training, can produce someone capable of defeating the North Yin Domain's top talents and making them eat their words!"

Listening to the enthusiastic discussion, Ye Qingxue pumped her fist encouragingly at Lin Tianming.

"With a genius like you, our batch of freshmen will definitely outshine the North Yin Domain!"

[Although I wasn't a new student at the Grand Academy in my previous life, I did follow the Global Advanced Awakeners' Academy Tournament a year later. Tianming won decisively, even beating the North Yin Domain's top talent!]

[With me, the reincarnated Ice Goddess, as his training partner, and my peak Ice God cultivation insights, winning the global championship will be a breeze!]

Lin Tianming, hearing her inner thoughts, smiled slightly.

"Qingxue, you need to work hard too. Let's aim for a showdown in the finals next year!"

Even without Ye Qingxue's encouragement, Lin Tianming was confident about the Global Advanced Awakeners' Academy Tournament a year later. He had defeated Alice, the North Yin Domain's top talent, just the previous night, and believed he could do it again.