Chapter 100: Back and Thrown into the Thunder Pool! Teacher Jiang Han, Are You a

Chapter 100: Back and Thrown into the Thunder Pool! Teacher Jiang Han, Are You a Devil?

After leaving the Ice and Snow Secret Realm, Lin Tianming and Ye Qingxue did not immediately leave Lingnan Ancient City. They had taken a three-day leave, and this was only the first day, so they could still enjoy two more days in Lingnan Ancient City.

However, during the latter part of these three days, Feng Lan also stayed behind, which made Ye Qingxue unhappy during their time together.

Lin Tianming was caught between Feng Lan and Ye Qingxue, experiencing both pain and pleasure.

After the three-day break, Lin Tianming brought Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan back to the Imperial Capital Academy.

As soon as he returned, Lin Tianming received a message from Jiang Han.

"Did you enjoy your three days out?"

Seeing this message, Lin Tianming couldn't help but feel a chill run down his spine.

"Teacher Jiang Han is looking for me. Qingxue, Feng Lan, see you later!"

Under the puzzled gazes of Ye Qingxue and Feng Lan, Lin Tianming quickly slipped away.

After running some distance, Lin Tianming replied to Jiang Han: "Teacher Jiang Han, I’ve been staying obediently at the Imperial Capital Academy!"

"Cut the nonsense. Come to the Lightning Awakening Grounds. I need to ask you something!"

Hearing the anger in Jiang Han's tone, indicating she was upset that he had lied to her, Lin Tianming took a deep breath.

Hesitating for a moment, he decided to head to the Lightning Awakening Grounds even though he had just returned.

Upon arriving at the Lightning Awakening Grounds, Lin Tianming saw Jiang Han waiting for him with a serious expression.

"Good morning, Teacher Jiang Han!"

Pretending not to notice Jiang Han's bad mood, Lin Tianming greeted her with a smile.

Jiang Han, who usually adored her precious student, frowned deeply when she saw him.

"I told you recently that the Imperial Capital is very dangerous, and you should stay at the Imperial Capital Academy for these three days. But you went off to have fun instead!"

Feeling a bit awkward after being caught by Jiang Han, Lin Tianming scratched his head: "Well… hehe!"

[This brat! When I found out you weren't at the Imperial Capital Academy, I was so worried. If I hadn't sent someone to check and saw that you and your little girlfriend Ye Qingxue bought tickets to Lingnan Ancient City, I would have thought you got yourself killed outside!]

Hearing Jiang Han's inner voice, Lin Tianming understood why she was so angry.

She must have been really scared when she came back and found he wasn't at the Imperial Capital Academy.

After all, she had just warned him about the Ghost-faced Fiery Spider crawling out of the Demon Tomb, and he went out to play right after. Of course, she was worried.

Jiang Han stared at Lin Tianming, who was trying to evade her scolding, for a while and then said, "Forget it, I don’t feel like scolding you. It's good that you're back safe."

Hearing this, Lin Tianming felt relieved: "Teacher Jiang Han, you really are my good teacher!"

Jiang Han continued, "Yesterday, I went to Tianhui Square to check out the destroyed demon nest. According to the Awakening Battle Group, you and Wang Yanran were there the other night. Do you have anything to say about that?"