Chapter 54: Senior Jinghong, You're My Savior! Come, Let Me Hug You!

On the way to the Flame Awakening Grounds, Lin Tianming indulged in taking advantage of the situation. This was purely a revenge act because Wang Yanran kept accusing him of sullying her body. In reality, Lin Tianming did not enjoy it much.

Throughout the journey, Lin Tianming's brain was working at high speed, thinking of a way to escape. Unfortunately, even by the time they arrived at the Flame Awakening Grounds, Lin Tianming hadn't come up with a perfect plan.

"We're here. Ahead is the Flame Awakening Grounds. Junior, tonight we can stay inside as long as we want, and we absolutely won't be disturbed!"

[Finally, Lin Tianming, you disgusting scoundrel, you will pay dearly for touching me all over just now!]

Listening to Wang Yanran's seductive words on the surface and her heart full of rage, Lin Tianming decided to take advantage of the situation to get some payback. Wang Yanran's inner, suppressed anger was rapidly escalating due to Lin Tianming's deliberate provocation.

[Enjoy this last bit of pleasure while you can! Soon, I will burn those filthy hands of yours!]

"Junior, we're almost there, don't be so anxious..."

As she spoke, Wang Yanran, who had had enough, tried to forcibly break free from Lin Tianming's embrace, but instead found herself being held even tighter. With no choice, Wang Yanran had to continue enduring Lin Tianming's embrace, and the two walked into the Flame Awakening Grounds together.

When Lin Tianming and Wang Yanran entered the Flame Awakening Grounds, Mo Jinghong, who was passing by, witnessed the scene.

"Those two look familiar... The guy seems to be the freshman Lin Tianming I met today, and the girl looks like the senior student council president Wang Yanran!"

Feeling puzzled about why Lin Tianming and Wang Yanran would enter the Flame Awakening Grounds so late, Mo Jinghong hesitated for a moment, then followed them out of curiosity.

Despite the imminent danger of entering the Flame Awakening Grounds, Lin Tianming still pretended to be calm. "Senior Yanran, are we going to have a deep conversation about life goals tonight?"

"Junior, don't rush. I brought you here tonight not only to talk all night but also to guide you, so you can progress faster!"

Lin Tianming knew there would be a fight between him and Wang Yanran tonight, and for him, it would likely be a deadly one. But he needed to stall for time, any extra moment could help.

"This isn't very appropriate, is it? Senior Yanran, you're a fourth-year student. I'm just a freshman who just entered. Even if you intend to go easy on me, I could still get hurt accidentally!"

[You're still touching me with those filthy hands! Ah! I'm going crazy! I can't take it anymore!]

Finally unable to bear it any longer, Wang Yanran's body was enveloped in raging flames, the rapidly rising heat forcing Lin Tianming to immediately distance himself. Finally free from Lin Tianming's hands that had been groping her all the way, Wang Yanran looked at Lin Tianming with a gentle expression.

"Junior, don't worry. Your senior Yanran has guided lower-grade students before. I'll take good care of you!"

[There's no one here. No matter how big a commotion we make, no one outside will react. Tonight, I'll give you a cremation right here, leaving not even ashes!]

As she spoke the last few words, Wang Yanran emphasized them deliberately, and combined with her inner voice full of murderous intent, Lin Tianming immediately went into combat mode, having no choice but to prepare for battle.