Chapter 107: Driving Tigers to Devour Wolves! The Rage of the Azure Crystal Wate

Chapter 107: Driving Tigers to Devour Wolves! The Rage of the Azure Crystal Water Tiger! Lin Tianming’s Clever Escape!

Upon spotting the twenty-fifth level Azure Moon Wolf King, Lin Tianming, who had just fought a grueling battle and had little strength left, transformed into his spirit form and disappeared from the scene.

He urgently needed a place to recuperate so he could regain enough stamina to continue fighting at full strength.

In his spirit form, Lin Tianming distanced himself from the Azure Moon Wolf King without being detected. Unable to maintain his spirit form for long due to excessive energy consumption, he reverted to his physical form.

“I didn’t expect there would be a twenty-fifth level Azure Moon Wolf King. It seems that the howling from that pack of Azure-faced wolves wasn’t just for defense but also to summon their leader.

If I had known about this big guy earlier, I wouldn’t have wasted so much time playing with those Azure-faced wolves!”

Sighing at his own overconfidence, Lin Tianming rested in place, recovering his nearly depleted strength from running and fighting.

However, he underestimated the tracking abilities of the Azure Moon Wolf King. Shortly after reverting to his physical form, the Azure Moon Wolf King’s howls echoed nearby, signaling that it had found him.

Moreover, a new pack of Azure-faced wolves appeared nearby, with levels ranging from twenty to twenty-four.

“It looks like the previous pack of wolves was just a scouting party. This new pack is the elite force under the Azure Moon Wolf King.”

To avoid being found, the exhausted Lin Tianming had to enter his spirit form again.

“This can’t go on. With my current stamina, I can’t maintain this spirit form for long…”

In his spirit form, Lin Tianming observed the nearby hunting Azure-faced wolves and the Azure Moon Wolf King, his mind racing for a way to escape.

From the shadows, Jiang Han watched Lin Tianming’s predicament closely.

“He even defeated Lei Dong, who has a twenty-seven level SSS-grade Yin-Yang Dual Thunder ability, yet he wasted time playing with those low-level wolves. Now he wants to escape? He should think about how to wipe out the Azure Moon Wolf King and its pack with his remaining strength!”

While in his spirit form, Lin Tianming suddenly heard the sounds of other awakened beasts in the Lost Forest, and a spark of inspiration struck him.

Under Jiang Han’s puzzled gaze, Lin Tianming didn’t choose to fight the Azure Moon Wolf King and its pack head-on. Instead, he reverted to his physical form and ran off.

“What is this idiot thinking? He’s still surrounded, so why leave his spirit form? And instead of fighting, he’s running away. With his remaining stamina, he can’t run far!”

Worried that Lin Tianming might do something foolish, Jiang Han followed him closely.

While running, Lin Tianming taunted the Azure Moon Wolf King.

“Come chase me! If you can’t catch me, I’ll hunt down every last one of your wolf pups!”

He then ambushed a level twenty Azure-faced wolf, killing it with a Thunder Stomp before the pack could raise their formidable blue shield.

His actions successfully enraged the Azure Moon Wolf King.

Howling furiously, the Azure Moon Wolf King ordered its pack to hunt Lin Tianming down with all their might. The wolves, levels twenty to twenty-four, pursued him with increased ferocity, each forming crescent moon energy.