Chapter 103: Yanran's Kiss! Successful Progress in the Strategy!

After pulling Lin Tianming away and shaking off Wang Jian, Wang Yanran finally let go of his hand.

Lin Tianming then asked, "Senior Sister Yanran, is there something important you need to talk to me about?"

[It's not really important, I just want to chat with you!]

Hearing Wang Yanran’s immediate inner response, Lin Tianming pretended not to have heard anything and waited for her outward reply.

"Junior Brother Tianming, there's a lot that's important! For example, where exactly did you go these past three days? You have to answer honestly!"

Lin Tianming replied, "I went to Linnan Ancient City for a trip."

[Linnan Ancient City? I’ve been there once. I remember the ancient architecture and there’s even an ice and snow park? So, he really went on a trip?]

As she found out where Lin Tianming went, Wang Yanran continued walking with him and asked another question.

"Did you go alone?"

"I went with my girlfriend, Ye Qingxue."

[Our Qingxue?]

[He took so much advantage of me those days, and then he turns around and goes on vacation with another girl!]

[What a shameless rogue!]

Internally scolding Lin Tianming, Wang Yanran's previously happy expression instantly darkened.

Lin Tianming also heard her inner thoughts and couldn’t agree more with her words.

What does she mean by taking advantage of her?

She was the one trying to lure him into the woods to kill him, and he only hugged her out of necessity!

He had been avoiding her every day, and it was she who kept trying to get close to him for revenge!

Moreover, going on a vacation with his legitimate girlfriend Ye Qingxue isn’t a crime, is it?

Before he knew it, Lin Tianming found himself following Wang Yanran to the Flaming Awakening Grounds.

Upon arriving there, Lin Tianming couldn't help but recall the night he almost died there by her hands.

Was she planning to use the same trick again?

"Junior Brother Tianming, come in. This way, no one will disturb us!"

"Senior Sister Yanran, let’s not go in here!"

Noticing Lin Tianming's reluctance, Wang Yanran frowned.

[I'm not going to kill you this time, what are you afraid of!]

Muttering in her heart, Wang Yanran said, "Junior Brother Tianming, don’t worry. I promise we’ll just have a normal conversation this time!"

Lin Tianming was skeptical of her words.

However, hearing her inner voice without any killing intent, he agreed.

"Alright then, so why did you bring me here, Senior Sister Yanran? What do you want to talk about?"

On this, Wang Yanran said, "Indeed, there's something inconvenient to discuss outside. Your teacher Jiang Han came to me, asking about the incident with the Ghost-faced Fire Spirit Spider that night."

Hearing Wang Yanran talk about this, Lin Tianming pretended not to know anything as he had just left Jiang Han.

"You told her everything?"