Chapter 106: Blue Moon Wolf King! Leader of the Blue-faced Wolf Pack Capable of

Chapter 106: Blue Moon Wolf King! Leader of the Blue-faced Wolf Pack Capable of Soul Attacks!

Enraged Thunder Armor!

Thunderous Fury!

Defense, attack, and speed were all greatly enhanced in an instant. Deciding to crush the blue-faced wolf pack head-on, Lin Tianming entered battle mode.

Seeing the blue-faced wolf pack surrounding him, all raising their heads and opening their wolf mouths to gather cyan-colored crescent energy, which flew at him from all directions, Lin Tianming snorted coldly.

“You really think I’m afraid of this trick!”

Phoenix Flame Shield!

Flames that touched the divine realm rose, adding a Phoenix Flame Shield around him already protected by Thunder Armor.

At this moment, the massive crescent energy flying towards him was already approaching.

With the dual protection of the Phoenix Flame Shield and the Enraged Thunder Armor, Lin Tianming confidently faced the crescent energy, stepping towards the nearest level-17 blue-faced wolf.

Boom!

Countless crescent energies hit the outermost layer of Lin Tianming’s blazing Phoenix Flame Shield, causing a violent energy impact.

However, the serious Lin Tianming didn’t need to transform into a spirit form to dodge. Surrounded by Phoenix Flames and Thunder, he continued to advance.

The surrounding blue-faced wolves were stunned by this sight.

This was the strongest defense they had encountered among so many low-level humans!

The level-17 blue-faced wolf closest to Lin Tianming saw that Lin Tianming was unafraid of the crescent energy bombardment and was getting closer step by step. It instinctively took a few steps back.

“Too late to retreat now!”

Thunder Stomp!

Lin Tianming's right foot stomped hard on the ground.

The power of thunder that tore the ground spread out from Lin Tianming’s center, scattering towards all the blue-faced wolves surrounding him.

The level-17 blue-faced wolf closest to him was the first to be hit by the thunder-enhanced attack of Thunder Stomp, dying on the spot.

Howl!

The strongest level-20 blue-faced wolves saw another companion fall at Lin Tianming’s hands and let out a chilling howl.

Following that, other level-17, 18, and 19 blue-faced wolves also howled one after another.

“Are you trying to call all your blue-faced wolf companions in the Lost Forest? If they don’t come to find me, it’s fine. I’ll only settle the score with you for attacking me. If they do come, I’ll slaughter all the blue-faced wolves in this Lost Forest!”

Lin Tianming wasn’t a slaughterer, but since these blue-faced wolves treated him as prey, wanting to eat his flesh, he could only let them understand the consequences of provoking him.

Hmm?

Lin Tianming originally thought the blue-faced wolf pack was calling for more of their companions. Unexpectedly, after their collective howling, all the blue-faced wolves combined their efforts to raise a cyan energy shield.

At the same time, the power of Thunder Stomp, which Lin Tianming had previously unleashed, had already reached the blue-faced wolves surrounding him, crashing into the cyan shield they had formed together.