-Seven-

I decided to take Taylor to Small little outdoor restaurant then walk a few blocks and get ice cream. Sounds pretty perfect to me.

I take a deep breath while looking at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a pair of light wash jeans, a simple dark green t-shirt and a black hoodie over it, since I know it might get a little cold.

I walk into my bathroom and smooth my hair down, making sure it looks just right.

I walk down the stairs and am met with a quiet empty house.

"Mom? Dad?" I call out, peeking through door frames. Not a single soul but mine in this house.

My parents are big business owners so they're not home very often. Once me and Jason got old enough they just stopped talking to us and telling us when they're leaving and Jason moved into his college dorms two years ago so it's typically just me in the house.

I walk over to the shoe rack and pull on a pair of simple white Nikes. I grab the keys out of the dish and open the front door, making sure to lock it behind me.

As I'm walking across the driveway I pull out my phone and press the little phone icon on Taylor's contact.

The phone rings about 3 times before she picks up.

"Hey Travis." She says, clearly smiling.

"Hey Tay, I'm just about to leave my place so I figured I call you to tell you." I say and hop into my truck.

"Yeah I'm just about ready so by the time you get here I'll be done." She says, some shuffling in the background.

"Okay I'll see you soon Taylor." I say knowing me just calling her by her name gets her all flustered.

"Bye Trav." She says and hangs up.

I drive the thirty minutes to her house and pull into the driveway, she lives out in the countryside of town on a Christmas tree farm, it's cutely decorated since we're nearing Christmas time.

I get out and walk up to the door, knocking three times and taking a step back.

A few seconds later the door swings open and I'm met with the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

"Ready?" Taylor says, reaching over to grab her purse.

"Travis?" She says placing a hand on my arm.

"Yeah, yes I am ready, let's go." I say swallowing words back down my throat.

She steps out and shuts the door behind her, I place my hand on the small of her back as we step down the 3 wooden steps of her porch.

I open the passenger side of the truck and help her in, completely unable to take my eyes off of her.

I shut the door and walk over to my side and hop in. I look over at her again and for a second I almost feel something. She looks over at me and smiles widely.

"What?" She says.

"You look amazing." I say and she looks down in her lap, blushing.

She was wearing high top white converse, ripped jeans, and what I'm assuming is a bodysuit, light green.

I smile a little at the fact we're kind of matching. I turn my focus back on the road and pull out of her long driveway and onto the road.

"So where are you taking us." She says, pulling her feel up to sit crisscrossed.

"Ivy yard, it's a little outdoor restaurant near the lake." I say glancing over at here.

"Sounds cute." She giggles.