-Epilogue-

I've been playing for the Kansas City chiefs for about three years now. There hasn't been a day that I don't think about Taylor. I had heard from a mutual friend that she decided to keep living in my house so I've been paying all the bills for it. Since she's living in the house I'm assuming she's also left Joe but if she has then why hasn't she come for me? Was I maybe too harsh in my note? God I wish I would have written more. I probably made her think I never wanted to see her ever again.

I walk up the concrete steps to my house, snow crunching as I step on top of it. I bought a mansion near Arrowhead stadium so it wouldn't be too much of a commute to work everyday.

I had a particular harder day today than usual because it is December thirteenth. This day has always been hard for me, ever since we graduated high school. Even a more rough now. I punch the code into my front door lock and push the door open.

I drop my football bag into my floor and kick my shoes off. Reaching over to turn on the kitchen lights to provide a distant light.

I look up and see a familiar silhouette. A very familiar blonde figure stands only a couple of feet in front of me.

"Taylor?" I say with widened eyes.

"Hey." She says with a small smile but immediately reaches a hand up to wipe tears away from her cheeks.

"I came for you." She says, obviously trying to hold back tears.

"Took you long enough. God damn lovey." I say charming towards her. Engulfing her in a big bear hug.

"Well I thought you didn't want to see me again." She cries into my chest.

"Everyday for a year I came here with the hope that you would be waiting for me." I say, nuzzling my nose into the top of her hair and using a hand to play with the ends. Her hair has gotten so much longer, it almost touches her butt.

"I'm sorry lovey, I shouldn't have left the way I did." I whisper, leaving a kiss on her beautiful blonde locks.

"No I shouldn't have lied to you. I'm sorry Trav." She says, holding onto me so tight like she was scared I was about to vanish into thin air.

"You have a daughter." She says in a dead serious tone. I pull back just enough to look at her with crazy eyes. But she has a completely not kidding face on.

"Really?" I say and she starts giggling after a few seconds of silence.

"No, I'm just fucking with you." She laughs.

"Oh you asshole." I say squeezing the sides of her waist, causing her to fall into my arms.

I tuck my hand under her chin and tilt her head to up to look into my eyes. The second I see her eyes flick down to my lips, I move forward and connect them. Feeling her soft lips against mine for the first time in too long.

"Let's go to bed, I'm tired and jet lagged." She says once we break apart. I nod my head and look around her.

"Where's your stuff?" I question.

"Oh I didn't bring anything but myself." She says and I cock my head to the side confused.

"Well I didn't know if you were gonna take me back!" She says and I kiss her again before sweeping her off her feet and taking her to my bedroom.

"I'll have to go back and get my things from your house." She says, holding onto me tightly as I walk up the stairs.

"Mhm." I hum against the skin of her neck.

"What made you come here today?" I ask her as we both settle into bed, crawling over to her and cuddling into her chest as she runs her long nails through my short hair.

"Well when you left you took most of your clothes, only leaving like 5 shirts and sweatshirts. So um of course I wore them for like weeks after you left but then I realized that they were losing you smell so I only wore them when I had a bad day or super missed you or something but when I went to grab one of your hoodies the other day it just totally smelt like Taylor. Like it had to Travis life left in it. So I booked a flight here immediately knowing that I had to at least try to get you back." She says, silent tears running down her face by the end.

"Well now you have unlimited amount of my things to wear." I say tightening my arms around her.

"Now I do." She repeats softly.

"I love you." I say proudly.

"I love you too." She says, taking one of her cold hands to run across my forehead before leaving a kiss there.

The real end