Episode 1: Holy Meeting

(WARNING: My co-writer and I have not actually read The Bible! We get our information of its stories from outside sources such as other fanfiction or the various online skits that inspired this story! We will likely get a lot of things wrong, but Hazbin Hotel isn't directly accurate to The Bible either, nor does it have to be! It is not an adaption of The Bible, and it is merely taking various elements from it such as Adam and Eve, Lucifer, and Heaven.

And to make it less awkward for us to type, God will often be referred to as 'Grandpa Morningstar' or GM for short! I am also aware that Morningstar is only the last name of Lucifer and not God or any of Lucifer's siblings...but our reasoning is that the last name Morningstar is really friggin' cool.

Okay! Enjoy this series of shorts! Spoilers for Season 1! Another thing we will likely get wrong is just...everything in Season 2. It is not out yet at the time of writing this.)

It had been about a week since the sudden redemption and appearance of Heaven's first ever rehabilitated Sinner: Sir Pentious.

And to say that the two Head Seraphims of Heaven were shocked would be the understatement of the century.

Emily was overjoyed, constantly showing Pentious around and quickly making friends with the serpent.

...as for Sera...

"SERA!" A familiar voice shrieked. "COME HERE!"

And who was that voice?

Michael Morningstar. The twin brother of Lucifer Morningstar himself. He had become the head of Heaven not long after his beloved brother's fall...and unfortunately, such responsibilities had taken a toll on the Angel of War as millennia passed.

Needless to say...Michael had a...temper. Even the Exorcists themselves knew better than to let him know about their own existence. Especially since he was the right hand to...well...the Father of Heaven, whom had been absent for some time.

Sera sighed as she teleported herself to Michael's office. "Sir Michael. What is the problem- OH MY GOODNESS!!!" The Head Seraphim yelped.

And standing right beside Michael, looming over him to his towering height was a humanoid creature of some kind. He had no facial features other than a smile, with four eyes floating right beside him and complimenting a large tophat on his head. He was wearing a pristine and almost shiny suit, with had a long feathery cape with an entire galaxy on the inside.

Finally, the figure was holding a large cup of wine and sipping on it.

This was none other than The Father of Creation. The Ruler of Heaven. Creator of the known universe.

God. And in one of his many forms no less.

"...hello, Sera." The Father of Heaven said.

Sera was at a loss for words, stuttering and spouting gibberish.

Michael was steaming. He looked exactly like Lucifer, but he preferred not to wear a hat, and his usually kept blonde hair was a mess. His golden wings were ruffled, and his suit was wrinkled up. His blue eyes were glowing, and more eyes were constantly opening up on his body. He had an entire bottle of wine in his hand, along with several stress toys...which were almost destroyed.

"Sera...sit, younger sister." Michael snarled, looking like he'd snap any second.

Sera immediately obeyed and sat down at the office.

God hummed and then snapped his fingers, suddenly summoning an entire meeting table, which he sat down at the edge at. He then snapped his fingers again and summoned three more.