Epilogue: Helluva Wedding

Sometime in the not so distant future...

"Okay! Is everything in order?" Vaggie asked as she looked around the hall.

The various workers all faced her, with one speaking to her. "Yes, ma'am. It's ready for the big day."

Vaggie nodded. "Good. Now the waiting..."

Charlie then walked over to her girlfriend, her eyes soft as she smiled. "You look stressed, mi amor."

"Planning your parents' second wedding is apparently harder than I thought it would be." Vaggie sighed before facing her. "But, I'll be fine."

Charlie smiled and rested her forehead against Vaggie's. "It means a lot to us that you're helping."

"Well. It's the least I could do." Vaggie smiled. "I'm just surprised that your parents are doing this. It's been barely a year since she came back and here they are, getting married a second time despite never even getting divorced."

Charlie giggled. "You should've seen the second proposal. They literally proposed to each other at the exact same time."

"Wow. They love each other, huh?" Vaggie asked.

Charlie grinned and kissed her forehead. "As much as I love you."

"Charlie...we're in public." Vaggie said.

Charlie smirked. "I don't care."

The big day. Lucifer had been forced to go to several other weddings and he loved every second of his own...but that didn't erase one thing:

Nerves.

"Is my suit okay!? Is my hat okay!? AM I OKAY!?!?" Lucifer shrieked.

Michael walked over, looking at the same mirror his brother was. "Luci, you look great. It's fine."

"More than fine even!" Prince Stolas himself said with a smile. "Lilith will love it!"

Lucifer took a deep breath. "Alright...alright, alright. I can do this! I can marry the only woman I've ever loved a second time!!!"

"I'm...still confused as to how that works." Stolas admitted. "You two never divorced."

Michael shrugged. "I think it's more a grand romantic gesture than anything else."

Stolas sighed. "Still hoping for Blitz to do that to me sometime..."

"Just give it time. Take things slow." Michael reassured.

Lucifer smiled. "Yeah, Stols! I mean, take me and Lily for example! We started off as friends and now look at us!"

"...Luci, I highly doubt you were ever just friends at one point. If love at first sight is a thing, that's you two." Michael said, his eyes narrowed.

Then, the door opened and the newly adopted Morningstar and Head Seraphim, Emily, poked her head in. "Dad, you're on! Mom's about to come out soon!"

"Shoot! Thanks, sweetie." Lucifer said with a grin before he fastened his bowtie and then walked out with Michael following, since he was his best man.

And as he stood at the end of the isle patiently, he could see just how many people they actually invited.

His siblings, his daughters and Vaggie, The Deadly Sins and any partners they had, all the residents of The Hazbin Hotel both redeemed and unredeemed, about three other demon royals (the ones that were tolerable), Azazel and his followers, and about two Heavenly Council members.