Episode 14: I.M.P

(WRITTEN BEFORE APOLOGY TOUR COMES OUT THIS MONTH)

The Big G was thrown onto some kind of large meeting table, still tied up by holy chains. Then, a light was shone right into his face.

"Alright, bucko!" A voice cried. "You answer to us now, Four Eyes!"

"Sir, who even is this?!" Another voice asked.

"He's really shiny." Another one said.

GM then looked around and saw...three Imps and a single Hellhound texting on her phone.

Imps and Hellhounds were the lowest of low in Hell's society. Demons with no supernatural powers in the slightest and often treated like pets or punching bags.

It was probably why Beelzebub turned into a Hellhound. She hated how terribly they were treated, but couldn't really do much to help their social status despite her own.

"Shut up, Mox!" The first Imp with a white scar on his face cried. "And I...don't actually know. I just saw him walking with King Lucifer, sooo...he's gotta be important."

"So, you asked us to kidnap him?!" 'Mox' cried.

GM then suddenly chuckled. "Oh, do not fret! I let this happen, I've never been kidnapped before! Is this what it's like? I have to say, I expected it to be a lot more life-threatening."

The first Imp blinked. "Oh! Oh, you want life-threatening?! Millie?!"

'Millie' then took out a giant chainsaw, starting it up with a psychotic grin.

GM...didn't even look phased.

"...okay, damn." The first Imp said. "Are you into this or-?"

"Gross." GM said, his four eyes narrowing. "And no. I'm just not threatened."

The first Imp groaned. "Well, fuck! How are we supposed to ask you for shit if you aren't scared enough to give it?!"

"What do you think I am?" GM asked.

'Mox' then went over. "I'm assuming a demon royal?"

"Demon?" GM repeated before laughing. "O-oh, no, no, no. I am far from a demon, Moxxie."

Moxxie blinked and stepped back. "...okay. The strange white-suited man knows my name. That's...concerning."

Millie then walked over, suddenly nuzzling Moxxie. The two must've been together. "It's alright, honey! I'll fuck him up if he tries anything!"

GM couldn't help but smile at the love these two clearly had for each other before looking back at the first Imp. "So! Blitzo, was it?"

The first Imp groaned. "For fuck's sake, how does everyone know my goddamn name and still get it wrong?! The O is silent!"

"Oh! Apologies! Blitz." GM nodded.

Blitz blinked. "...oh. Uhh...thanks."

"Sir, if he's not a demon royal, then maybe we should let him go." Moxxie said.

"Oh, hell no! He's still gotta be rich or powerful or something! He was just casually talking with Lucifer of all people!" Blitz cried. "I mean, that blondie hasn't been seen out of his castle in...uhh..."

"Years?" Moxxie said.

Blitz nodded. "Yeah!"

"My boy really needs to go outside more." GM hummed. "But for your information, I am not exactly rich. I'm not even from Hell."

Blitz blinked. "Say what?"

The Hellhound then groaned. "Are you all fucking blind? Look at him! He's glowing and shit!!! He's from Heaven!!!"