Episode 34: The Morningstar Family Dinner

The first day of Heaven had been a success. Families had been reunited and relationships were healing or just starting. All in all, it seemed like it was a great idea to bring them all there.

...except Nifty. The Heavenly Father had to get a holy leash. Yes. Specifically a holy one.

And now, the crew of the Hazbin Hotel were staying in various places for the night. Angel was staying at his mom's, Husk was at his daughter's for a while before eventually checking in to a nearby motel, Alastor was staying with his own mother alongside Nifty, and after dinner with Victoria and Arthur, Cherri and Sir Pentious went to his house and...err...explored.

Finally, after reuniting with the Morningstar family, Lucifer, Charlie, and Vaggie went to stay at the Archangel Estate. After all, the only other one who lived there was J.

Charlie sighed happily as she laid on the bed. "Today was amazing!!! And emotional!!!"

Vaggie laid down beside her girlfriend with a smile. "Yeah, it was. Didn't expect your family to like me that much."

"How could they not!? You're amazing and pretty and sweet and strong and-!"

"I get it, mi amor. I love you too." Vaggie said, kissing Charlie on the cheek before pulling the blankets over them.

Charlie quickly began cuddling her, her wings popping out and wrapping around Vaggie.

Vaggie's eye widened as the feathers and scales touched her exposed skin, having a mix of soft and smooth textures. But, she smiled and relaxed in Charlie's arms.

"Goodnight, Vaggie."

"Goodnight, Charlie."

The next day, Charlie and Vaggie decided to go explore Heaven a bit more. And it was so much nicer to be able to do it without the worry of an upcoming trial or Vaggie fearing what her girlfriend might think of what she really was.

They got breakfast, went out to the zoo, and all kinds of things...until that same afternoon, a golden piece of paper suddenly appeared in Charlie's hands.

Vaggie hummed. "Hun, what's that?"

Charlie looked down. "Oh! I, uhh...don't know."

She looked at the piece of paper before reading aloud. "Hello there, Charlie! Hope you're enjoying your second day in Heaven! You and the rest of the family are invited to the Archangel Estate for The Morningstar Family Dinner tonight. Show up around 7 or later if that's not too much to ask! Love, Grandpa."

"Family dinner, huh?" Vaggie asked. "Well, that'll be interesting."

Charlie smiled wide. "Yeah!!! And now that Dad's on his way to forgiving and or tolerating the rest of his family, it should be great!!!"

"I'll have to find something to do." Vaggie said.

Charlie's eyes widened. "O-oh! Vaggie, if you wanna come, you can-"

"Charlie." Vaggie laughed. "It's alright. Besides, I think I gotta practice some more of my soccer skills or try another sport out. This is a family thing and while I love you to the ends of the universe, being away from each other for one day isn't gonna kill us."

Charlie then grinned. "Grandpa talked to you?"

"...yeah." Vaggie said with a laugh. "Said it could be healthy for me to find something outside of you."

"Well, I do think a sport's a good place to start!" Charlie smiled before her cheeks reddened slightly. "I certainly love the muscle~"

Vaggie's face reddened. "C-Charlie!"