Bonus: Damian Morningstar

Several years later...

The Hazbin Hotel was now one of Hell's most crucial and famous establishments. There was a hotel in every ring, and it had been arranged that the moment Sinners fell down, they would be scanned for any signs of good and then offered a spot at one of the hotels.

And now Sinners were allowed to move into the other Rings. Even if that meant that each Sinner had to be scanned of their sins to see if they would harm any of the Hellborn.

Sinners would regularly get redeemed. It had gotten to the point where the only one left of the original patrons of the Hazbin Hotel was The Radio Demon.

The Heavenly Father was even appointed as the Hazbin Hotel's official therapist.

Even better, all this was right after The Root of Evil's demise at the hands of a large resistance made up of Hell and Heaven. And while that would be a truly amazing story to tell...

We're waiting for the show to do that for us.

Many things happened. So many stories to tell. Almost too many...but...we do have two more to tell...

Charlie and Vaggie sat together on top of the very first Hazbin Hotel, having one of the moments where they could be together after a long day of work. They were just looking up at the sky, trying to see what the clouds looked like.

"That one looks like...an elephant!" Charlie said.

Vaggie hummed. "How do you know it's not a mammoth?"

Charlie's eyes widened and she turned to her girlfriend, seeing the smug grin on her face. "Vaggie!"

"What? Mammoths are animals too." Vaggie said with a shrug...before her face slightly reddened. "Uhhh...mi amor?"

Charlie turned. "Hmm?"

Vaggie then stood up, even having Charlie stand as well. "I, uhh...have a very important question to ask you."

Charlie tilted her head. "...what is it?"

"We've been through Hell and Heaven and almost everything the universe had to throw at us. We've met all-powerful beings, redeemed Sinners, handled our own issues, and have done things I would have never thought possible when we started." Vaggie smiled. "I truly hate thinking about how else my life could've gone if I hadn't met you. Maybe I would've become an Overlord, maybe I would've just died...you've helped me learn more about me than I thought existed. And I hope I've helped you just as much."

Charlie's heart melted and she smiled. "Vaggie..."

But then, her eyes widened as Vaggie suddenly knelt down on one knee.

"We've been together for what feels like an eternity...and after talking to every single member of your family, I finally have the courage to ask this." Vaggie said before reaching behind her, taking out a small box.

She then opened it, revealing a ring forged entirely out of demonic and holy metal.

"Charlie Morningstar...will you marry me?"

Charlie was deathly silent as she covered her mouth. Tears immediately began streaming down her face as she stared at her girlfriend and the ring presented before her.

"...C-Char-?"

Charlie then tackled Vaggie to the ground, kissing her as they landed on the roof of the hotel, with Vaggie dropping the box and ring as she kissed back.