Episode 9: Cherri Bomb

The next day, GM was once up early and just walking around the hotel. But, he was now just viewing a large family portrait in the lobby.

It was of Lucifer, Charlie...and Lilith.

'Why did you leave?' The Father of Creation wondered.

"Oi! Big G!!!" A voice with a familiar Aussie accent suddenly cried.

Thankful it wasn't the Sin of Greed, GM turned around and saw the one-eyed (sort of) resident of the Hazbin Hotel. He smiled kindly. "Ah, good morning, Casey!"

Cherri blinked. "...how the fuck do you know my name?"

GM's smile softened and he gave her a 'Really?' gesture, looking very amused.

"...right. God." Cherri nodded. "Yeah. Anyway, I've been looking for ya ever since you told us my boyfriend was alive! You never stay in one damn place!"

GM hummed. "Oh. I'm sorry. I was just excited about getting to spend time with Charlie and then I had to talk to Henrik, then Anthony, and then I tried to talk to my son, and then Alastor came in."

"Creepy Bambi-ripoff..." Cherri mumbled. "Alright then! My turn to chit-chat with the Sky-Daddy of Heaven!"

GM's eyes narrowed. "Don't ever call me that. Please."

"Yeah, it was wrong as soon as I said it." Cherri said before she went over, having to look up at the Ruler of Heaven since he was so tall. "So, how is my man?"

GM hummed. "I wasn't aware you two were dating."

"Well...we aren't." Cherri said. "He...kinda had a thing for me and I was too fuckin' blind to see it. Then, he gave me a really nice kiss before he...well..."

"I'm aware of that part." GM said. "But to answer your question, Pentious is doing fine. The first thing he asked when he went to Heaven is if you were all okay."

Cherri's cheeks reddened and she grinned. "...man, he's a sentimental snake. So, can I see him? Like, can't you use your all-seeing-whatever to bring him down here?"

GM hummed. "I suppose I could-"

"Great! Please do!" Cherri cried.

GM then held up a hand. "I will, I will. But, since we are talking, I'd like to ask you something in return."

"Alright. Shoot." Cherri said as she sat down.

GM took a seat across from her. "From what I have seen in your life, you have quite the...explosive personality."

Cherri snorted. "That's a you-damn understatement."

"When you were alive, you were a wildcard. You were so hyperactive and always wanting to live life to the fullest...and then, you found out what a bomb was." GM said. "It was fireworks first, then firecrackers, and then dynamite, and then...well, let's just say you were quite the dangerous pyrotechnic."

Cherri laughed. "Yyyup. Make 'em myself."

"But then, your hunt for the thrill got innocent lives killed." GM said.

Cherri's eye widened and she sat up. "...well, shit. Way to remind me..."

"It's what got you sent to Hell, Casey. Your blatant disregard for others' lives and safety, even your own." GM said. "And it seemed the song from 1976 really stuck with you. Considering you literally named yourself after it."

"Man, am I that obvious?" Cherri asked. "But you're just kinda tellin' me my own life. What's the actual question?"

"I'm getting to it."