Bonus: Stronger Together

It had been a normal day in the Hazbin Hotel. A few months since the new Sinners had joined. And while it wasn't in great amounts, usually in one or two, some were still continuing to join.

It was getting to the point where Lucifer was arranging meetings with the other Sins about having other hotels in other Rings. And if they denied, having more around the Pride Ring.

Either way, they were quite busy. Charlie and Vaggie hardly had any time for themselves...and then...

"UHHH!!! GUYS!?!?" Angel's voice shrieked.

Husk was the first to show, kicking his door open. "What!? What is it!?"

Cherri leapt in, having a bomb in her hands. "Who's there!?!"

Arackniss came in next, holding a Tommy gun. "NO ONE HOLDS MY BROTHER HOSTAGE BUT ME-!"

But then, all three of them froze. Angel wasn't in danger. In fact, he and Fat Nuggets were the only ones in the room.

What Angel was freaking out about was...him. He had a golden halo floating over his head, and his suit was now a light pink with golden stripes across it. His sharp teeth were normal, with his golden tooth having completely disappeared. Even his eyes were both white now.

Cherri's jaw dropped. "...no fuckin' way..."

Charlie and Vaggie then rushed in. "What's going on?!"

But then, they froze just like the others.

Angel stepped over. "Guys, tell me I'm not high right now!!!"

Arackniss slowly shook his head. "N-no, Tony...t...this is real."

Charlie then slowly stepped forward, holding two of Angel's hands. "A-Angel...you're redeemed."

Angel's eyes widened and he looked at himself, unable to believe any of this.

Charlie then smiled as wide as she could. "Y...YOU'RE REDEEMED!!!"

"I...I-I am..." Angel muttered.

Husk swallowed. "H...how do you feel?"

"I...feel the same, I guess." Angel said, spinning around as he looked at his new Heavenly form.

Vaggie then stepped forward and smiled. "This means you can go to Heaven...! Be with your mom and sister again!"

"Y...yeah, I guess I can..." Angel said, not sounding as thrilled as he thought he would be.

Charlie's eyes softened. "A...Angel?"

"I...I'll be leaving you guys." Angel said suddenly.

Everyone in the room was left silent for a moment as they processed what he had said. Truth be told, they hadn't thought about that.

Redeeming Sinners would mean getting close to them and helping them get through their sins. And getting close to them would mean considering them a friend.

And then leaving to Heaven one day...would mean watching their friend leave.

"I...I never thought about that..." Charlie said.

Cherri rubbed her hand through her hair. "...fuck..."

Husk then looked at Angel. "...Anthony."

Anthony looked into Husk's eyes, a few tears starting to build up in his own.

Husk reached up and wiped them away before he smiled. "Stop cryin'. It's not like you're never gonna see us again...did ya forget we see Pentious almost every week? You aren't abandoning us...and we'll be there with ya eventually."