Episode 13: The Overlords of Hell

It had been a few days since GM personally exterminated an annoying bug...and needless to say, he didn't think Angel could cry and smile more than he did once he realized he was free.

The soul known as Anthony was getting closer and closer to redemption. Now that he was free, it was only a matter of time.

However, in the time they had, GM still had a few more things to do...and thankfully, Charlie was still the source of pure hope and joy she always was, so she set her grandfather on another little journey alongside someone.

...someone he wasn't particularly fond of though.

Alastor was silent as he walked alongside the Heavenly Father, his eye twitching.

GM just had his arms behind his back as they walked, the smile that was usually on his face now gone.

Eventually, they arrived at an elevator.

"...so, where are we again?" GM asked.

Alastor laughed. "Well, unlike you, I have meetings to attend!"

"And unlike you, I can exist at two places at once." GM grinned. "So, I'm doing both meetings and staying in Hell."

"HA! This coming from the person who has been doing nothing in the hotel except talking!"

"Haha! This coming from the person who thought The Radio Demon was an outstanding name...when it's just okay."

"HAHA! Fuck you." Alastor snarled.

GM just grinned wide before they stepped into the elevator. "I only put up with you for my granddaughter's sake...if you do anything to guide that pure soul into a path of darkness, you are going to find your owner merciful compared to me."

Alastor laughed. "Why! I have no intention of doing so! But I am impressed how wrathful God can be! Is Wrath not a Sin?"

"Where do you think the feelings of wrath and sin came from?" GM asked. "I was the first to experience them. There's a bit more to it, but I doubt you're interested in storytime about the universe."

Alastor grinned. "I'd rather not hear your voice any longer than necessary."

Carmilla Carmine blinked as she stared at the tall ruler of Heaven sitting down at the table alongside several other Overlords. She then looked at Alastor. "...Alastor."

"Ah, Carmilla! I suppose this has something to do with where I've been for the past seven years!"

"No." Carmilla said. "I still don't care."

GM couldn't help but snort, despite his form not having a nose.

"I was wondering why God is sitting right next to you." Carmilla said.

GM blinked. "Oh! You actually recognize me!"

"Yeah, uhh, it didn't take long to figure out after a few days ago...and how King Lucifer was just calling you 'Dad'." Zeezi, a dinosaur Overlord, said.

GM hummed. "I suppose that's true! Well! It's nice to meet some of Hell's Overlords!"

"I did not expect you to be this...polite." Carmilla said. "You are aware of what we are, yes?"

GM chuckled. "Yes, I know. And while I'm not exactly fond of the fact that you collect souls...I must also acknowledge that most of you don't torture them and the souls did agree, thus putting them into their own mess. I can't do every little thing for everybody."