Episode 20: Welcome to Heaven...again

After that...encounter, GM's other self in Hell now knew that he couldn't keep Roo entertained for much longer.

She would be satisfied for...maybe a few more years. A decade if he was lucky. Eventually, she would get bored. She would struggle to find new ways to disturb him.

...but for now, that encounter was out of the way. He had to focus on the good things that were happening to re-center himself.

Sera was now following Emily, Adam and Lute would hopefully learn their lesson in Hell, Roo was entertained for the year, he had started to rekindle his relationship with Lucifer, and he was getting closer and closer with his granddaughter.

"Grandpa?" Charlie asked, as if right on cue.

GM's eyes widened and he turned. "Oh! Hello, Charlie! What's up?"

"You just seemed to be staring out into space." Charlie said. "Is everything okay?"

GM chuckled. "It is. I was just pondering something...in fact! I may have a new activity for you all to try!"

Charlie's eyes sparkled. "Really?! Tell me!"

"How about to further motivate your patrons to get to Heaven, I take you all on a three day trip to it?!" GM smiled. "And that way, you can meet the rest of your family! Your aunts and uncles have been dying to meet you!"

Charlie's eyes sparkled. "Really!?!?"

"Yes really!" GM said. "And with my...err...business discussions with Alastor and The Vees, some new patrons will hopefully be coming soon thanks to some helpful advertising."

Charlie's eyes then widened. "Wait, then shouldn't I be here in case someone arrives?"

"I'll be keeping an eye on the hotel if that were the case and I can simply teleport us back with down with a snap of my fingers." GM smiled. "You won't need to worry about the hotel."

Charlie nodded, her smile quickly returning. "Okay! Okay, going to Heaven again!!! I'll tell everyone- wait! Can Dad come?"

GM hummed. "Why not? But if he doesn't want to, he can stay here and watch over the hotel...however, I would like him to. I know he hasn't forgiven me just yet, if he ever will, but his siblings miss him."

"...and what about Alastor?"

"He'll be coming too, but I will personally keep an eye on him." GM said. "Alastor may have good in him, but I don't trust him to welcome any future patrons...nor do I trust him to be in Heaven without my supervision."

"True." Charlie said before hugging her grandfather. "Thank you, Grandpa!!! I'll go tell everyone!!!"

GM watched her run off and he chuckled, walking after her. "If contagious happiness were a superpower, she would have it."

Eventually, Charlie sped down to the lobby, where everyone happened to be. Vaggie was holding up Niffy, Husk was talking with Angel and Cherri, and Lucifer and Alastor were having a staring contest.

"Everyone!!!" Charlie cried.

Alastor and Lucifer both blinked, with Lucifer grinned wide. "HA!!! YOU BLINKED!!!"

"You did as well!" Alastor sneered.

Lucifer scoffed. "Liar!"

Vaggie set down Nifty. "What's up, mi amor?"

"Grandpa just announced that we're all going on a quick trip...to Heaven!!!" Charlie grinned.

Angel's eyes widened. "Wait, what?!"