Episode 29: Michael

(Since we've finally met all of Lucifer's siblings, I thought it would be cool to show off a drawing/edit I did of them! Minus J because I did not even think I would add him into this book until I decided: 'Hey! Why not?'

From left to right: Uriel, Azrael, Camael, Michael, Jophiel, Gabriel, Raphael. And Lucifer's at the bottom! With that being said, enjoy the chapter!!!)

"So. Yeah. That's what happened." Angel said. "And I'm only now kinda realizing this makes me The Big G's grandson..."

Charlie's eyes sparkled and she hugged Angel tightly. "COUSIN!!!!"

Molly then hugged Charlie in return. "Cousin!!!"

"It has appeared that we have interrupted your meal. Apologies." J said with a bow of his head.

Annabelle giggled. "Oh, it's not a problem! Although...now I think I should've cooked something bigger for all of you."

"No need, sister in law." Uriel said. "We merely only came to introduce Charlie and Vaggie to Michael and then we'll be on our way."

Vaggie then looked at Lucifer and then at Michael. Both of them were staring each other down, with Lucifer looking rather malicious and Michael looking...ashamed?

Charlie then hugged her new cousins one last time before going over to Annabelle. "And you must be Angel's mom!!! I'm his friend, Charlie!"

"And my new niece!" Annabelle giggled. "It's my honor to meet you! Thank you so much for taking care of my boy down there..."

Angel chuckled. "Yeah...not sure where I'd be right now if it weren't for her."

"Awwwwwwwww!!!" Charlie squealed.

Molly giggled. "Dang, bro! You're sentimental today!"

"I'm a man of many talents." Angel said before turning to the others. "And I take it you're the rest of God's kids? Sup, Jesus."

"'Sup' to you as well, Anthony." J said.

Angel then looked at Lucifer. "No offense, but how'd ya handle so many siblings?"

Lucifer gritted his teeth. "I didn't. He kicked me out."

"...you mean they?"

Lucifer pointed at Michael. "I know what I said."

Michael sighed. "Luci-"

"Don't! Just...just go meet your niece." Lucifer sighed.

And sure enough, despite the clear brotherly drama, Charlie walked over to Michael. "Hi, Uncle Michael!!! Wow, you really do have my dad's face!"

Michael smiled at the innocence he could sense in his niece and he chuckled. "We used to look exactly the same, but Father insisted on having us change the little things just so he could tell us apart. My hair, his cheeks and whatnot."