Episode 26: Gabriel and Uriel

After about 30 minutes or so of trying to get Charlie back down and then teaching her how to actually control her own wings, they moved on to the next visit.

"Welcome...to the Heavenly Archives." J introduced.

Charlie's eyes sparkled as she was met with a gigantic library filled with books and scrolls and all kinds of literature. There were almost too many books to count.

"Man, did this place get bigger?" Lucifer mumbled. "And why isn't anyone else here?"

"This is merely the private books section where Gabriel likes to spend most of his time. The main lobby is much bigger." Raphael explained. "I'll admit, I can see why he likes this place so much."

Camael hummed. "Yeah, I do like the vibe! Very zen."

Azrael then turned to his siblings. "But now begs the question: where's Gabe?"

Then, all of them heard a small sound in the distance. They looked at each other before slowly walking over to the sound as it got clearer and clearer.

"Okay! This one too! Heads up!"

"G-Gabriel, I only have two arms!"

Charlie then peeked over and saw not one, but two Archangels with the exact same hair color as her father and her.

One of them was on a ladder and wearing a white suit, a pair of black boots and a black vest, and a nifty golden tie.

The other was at the bottom, wearing something that looked straight out of The Revolutionary War, trying to catch all the books that his brother was throwing down at him.

"Okay! This one too!" Gabriel said. "Wait...does Charlie even like geological facts? Maybe!"

He then dropped the book and the one below had to catch it with his foot. "Gabriel, I do suggest a better way of doing this!"

Camael then grinned mischievously as she rubbed her hands together before cupping her mouth. "HEY, NERDS!!!"

Gabriel yelped like a little girl before he fell off the ladder and right onto his brother, with all the books they were gathering spilling across the floor.

Charlie gasped and quickly rushed over to help. "AUNT CAMMY, WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!"

Camael walked over to help as well. "Hey, hey, relax! This is not the first time I've done this! Besides, keeps them on their toes!"

After cleaning and stacking all of the books, Charlie then helped Gabriel and her other uncle up.

"Thanks." Gabriel said before his eyes widened. "OH MY FATHER, YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!!"

Charlie smiled wide. "Hi!!! You must be my...Uncle Gabriel!"

"That is correct, Charlie." J said. "Allow me to introduce Gabriel, Angel of Revelation. And Uriel, Angel of Wisdom."

Uriel dusted himself off before taking a bow. "It's an honor to meet you, my dear niece."

"U-uhh, hi!" Gabriel said with a nervous wave and grin.

Charlie then shook both of their hands. "It's super nice to meet you both!!! I honestly didn't expect two of my uncles to be here!!!"

"Gabriel requested my help." Uriel chuckled. "He wanted to give you some stories to read as a 'Welcome to the family' present. Did as much research as he could on you to see what you liked."

Gabriel rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I-I, uhh, w-wanted to make a good first impression! Do...do you even like books?"

Charlie then hugged her uncle. "That was so sweet of you!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!"