Bonus: The New Vees

Angel's eyes were narrowed as he stared down his brother.

Arackniss did the same, all four of his arms crossed.

GM was standing right beside his granddaughter. "Errr, Charlie. My granddaughter, what in my name are they doing?"

"I...don't know. I would say a staring contest, but they've blinked multiple times." Charlie said.

GM hummed. "Blinking contest?"

"Ooh, maybe!" Charlie said before walking over. "Who's winning the blinking contest?"

Arackniss slowly turned. "...what?"

Angel couldn't help but laugh a little. "N-no. No, Char. We're just...talking."

"By staring each other down in complete silence?" Charlie asked.

Arackniss scoffed. "I don't really wanna hear anything this guy has to say anyway."

Angel sighed. "By our new grandpa, you are just like Pops sometimes! Y'know that?"

"Screw that guy."

"Just say 'fuck that guy', you coward!!!"

"I won't, because I know you! You're gonna make some weird sex joke out of it and I don't want the mental image of that involving our father!"

"...WELL, NOW I HAVE THAT!"

"SHIT, SO DO I." Arackniss groaned.

Charlie blinked before she eventually summoned a chair and sat down. "Okay, so...clearly there is some brotherly tension...but, you two at least have some things in common as of now!"

Angel and Arackniss turned, tilting their heads.

"You both clearly seem to hate your mafia father and you wanna be better!" Charlie said with a shrug.

Angel hummed. "...y'know, I am surprised that ya left, Niss. You were always his favorite and ya did a lot of bad shit for him."

Arackniss sighed. "Yeah, but that don't mean I was happy...actually, why are we even mad at each other again, Tony?"

"...I...don't remember." Angel blinked. "Cause you were an asshole?"

"Yeah...yeah, that makes sense. Sorry 'bout that."

"Eh, wasn't much better myself back in the day."

Charlie smiled. "Well! This is some good progress!!!"

GM hummed to himself suddenly as he looked at the door and then began walking to it.

"Grandpa? Where are you going?" Charlie asked.

GM turned. "Oh, just for a quick checkup! This talk about terrible human beings reminded me of a certain trio turned duo...but I'll be back! With treats!"

And then, the Heavenly Father disappeared.

Arackniss blinked. "...I still have a hard time believing that's God."

GM reappeared at the front door of a large tower and when he looked up, he saw that it still had three V logos.

It had been a while since he had killed Valentino, so he was surprised they kept it...perhaps it was just too expensive to get rid of.

GM shrugged and then walked through the door, with several of the demons inside gasping and hiding behind various pieces of furniture while others just didn't even seem to notice or care.