Finale...?

Grandpa Morningstar stood from his desk in Heaven before facing...you.

"Oh, hello there! I hope you've enjoyed so many of these adventures! Frankly, it was much more than even I was expecting...but now? We've reached the end of our time here. Not much left to do! So...I figured it could be fun to do one last send-off by shattering the fourth wall. A proper thank you...and what better way to do that..."

(Finger snap!)

GM: Then through the only way we know how? Hit it!

(Music fills the air. It's cheery and upbeat, yet with a violin's woeful goodbye as well. It's the song written by BlackGryph0n: 'THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT.)

GM: ~It's been a blast, been a slice, been a helluva ride! We've had some laughs, had some fights! Even some of us cried! But all good things must come to an end, and I guess this is our time-!~

(Alastor comes in and blocks The Heavenly Father with a large grin, even using his tentacles to lift himself up.)

Alastor: ~So, so long! Farewell! And we'll see you on the other side! But it's not goodbye forever! Cause we're all down here together! And we hope we get to see you when you die!~

(The spotlights shine on the entire main cast.)

The Hazbin Hotel: ~We may be monsters, creeps, and killers! But we'll miss you just the same! And don't be sad, we're stuck for eternity in constant torture, fire, and pain! Cause there is love and joy and laughter! Who cares if it's wrong or right? We had so much fun, so thank you and goodnight! Goodnight! Goodnight! Thank you and goodnight! Goodnight! Goodnight!~

GM: Take it away, Angel!!!

Angel Dust: ~What a trip, never had such a natural high!~

GM: Now Husker!

Husk: ~Hey, I'd buy you a drink, but I'm not that kind of a guy. Or not~

(Cherri Bomb spun Sir Pentious around, dipping the snake as he went red in the face.)

Cherri Bomb: ~You're the bomb, you're the blowout, no doubt the cherry of my eye!~

(Nifty then crawls onto GM's hat, staring into the audience with a grin.)

Nifty: ~And thought you gotta check out, I'll keep it neat and tidy 'til next time! Buh-bye!~

Vaggie: ~But we won't leave you with nothing!~

Lucifer: ~Cause we hope we gave you something!~

Alastor: ~Even if that something made your conscience cryyyy~

(The room goes dark, shining a spotlight on Charlie alone as she takes off her tophat, her wings spreading wide.)

Charlie: ~If anyone out there can hear me...I have one last thing to say. Despite the unideal location...we hope you enjoyed your stay! Cause there was love and joy and laughter! It's not perfect, but we tried~

(The spotlights shine on every member of the cast, not just the main stars. The Seven Deadly Sins, I.M.P, Prince Stolas, The Vees ((except Valentino)), The Archangels, J, Lucille, Annabelle, Molly, Minnie, Sera, Emily, The Overlords, Adam, Lute, and Lilith.)

All: ~We had so much fun, so thank you! We had so much fun, so thank you! We had so much fun, so thank you and goodniiiight! We may be monsters, creeps, and killers! But we'll miss you just the same! And don't be sad, we're stuck for eternity in constant torture, fire, and pain! But there is love and joy and laughter! Who cares if it's wrong or right!? We had so much fun, so thank you! We had so much fun, so thank you! We had so much fun, so thank you and goodnight!!! Thank you and goodnight! Goodnight! Goodnight! Thank you and goodnight! Goodnight! Goodnight!~

(Everyone in the cast begins to dance or spin around while singing. Couples would dance with each other hand in hand, solo acts would dance and laugh to the music.)

All: ~Cause there is love and joy and laughter! Who cares if it's wrong or right?~

GM: ~We had so much fun, so thank you and...goodnight~

CREDITS

Thomas Sanders as Grandpa Morningstar and Leviathan

Erika Henningsen as Charlotte Morningstar

Jeremy Jordan as Lucifer and Michael Morningstar

Eden Espinosa as Lilith Morningstar

Wagner Moura as Azrael Morningstar

Sean Austin as Raphael Morningstar

Bryce Pinkham as Uriel Morningstar and Stolas Goetia

Caleb Hyles as Gabriel Morningstar

Sarah Nicole-Robles as Camael Morningstar and Molly

Elsie Lovelock as Jophiel Morningstar

Kyle Land as Jesus/J and Abel

Stephanie Beatriz as Vaggie

Blake Roman as Angel Dust and The Egg Boiz

Keith David as Husk

Amir Talai as Alastor

Kimiko Glenn as Nifty and Arthur

Krystina Alabado as Cherri Bomb

Alex Brightman as Sir Pentious and Adam

Jessica Vosk as Lute and Victoria

Patina Miller as Sera

Shoba Narayan as Emily

Monica Franco as Annabelle

Anika Nono Rose as Lucille

Mae Whitman as Crymini

James Monroe Iglehart as Zestial/Cain and Asmodeus

Daphne Rubin-Vega as Carmilla Carmine

Christian Borle as Vox

Joel Perez as Valentino

Lilli Cooper as Velvette

Brandon Rogers as Blitzø

Richard Horvitz as Moxxie

Vivian Toxon as Millie and Belphegor

Erica Lindbeck as Loona

Kesha as Beelzebub

Patrick Page as Satan

Michael Cusack as Mammon

Grey DeLisle as R̴͕̹̰͈͛̓̉̓̈́̋̑̾̈́̇̿̔̏̚͠ô̴̝̭̥͎̺̰̳̟͖͗͌̎̀̅̂̇̚̚͜͝o̸̡̹̖̫͆̓̽̃̅͐̂̉͘͠͝

Roo: Surprise!!! Did you seriously think we were done? No, no, no...we got a tiny bit more left! This certainly isn't goodbye! We got a long-ass wait until Season 2 of the actual show. Awww, did any of you think this was canon? It's not. And it's never gonna be...but? Maybe. Just maybe, I'll make an appearance. Maybe I'll act different, talk different...but either way...evil never sleeps...

S̸̡̻̰̟͓̖̗̗͍̬̦̺̥͒́̃̐̍͆̍̾͗́͝͝͝͠ͅƠ̵̞̭͎͎̊̎̀͛̀ ̶̭̺̮̾̈͐́̅̈́͒͂͊͆͆ͅI̸̧̢̞̣̬͓̮͙͉̯̻̭͎̤̱͌̏͌̆̿̄͗͗̔͘̚͠ ̶̨̛̦͍͈̆̈́̀̈̒͗̉̌͋̉̓̚͝Ǹ̵̨̗͓͍̖̣͚͚͔̝͕̥Ē̴̮̰̗͎͈̦͌̊̄̍̄͒̇̿̿̐͝V̸͈͑͂̅̇́Ȩ̶͖̲͈̥̼͂́̂́͂̋̽̄̀̊̆͝Ŗ̵̛͉̹̟̟̮̦͓̲̞̹͙͇͍̆̔̿̍̃͒̆̀̈́́͋̆̀͜ ̵̡͎̭̳̳͍̩̯̀̈́͝D̵̠͔͍̯̗̥̝͂͊̂̍͌̅̾̈́̈́̎́͋͘͜Ï̶̢̧̨̞̝͉͓̠͚̞̰̮̳͚̭̆͒͛̒͂͗̽͝E̷̢̟̘̦͂͑͑́̇̏͌̒́͝.̸̡͎͉̻̪̤͖̜̯̘̈́͆͂͂͂͌͆

(Bonus chapters coming soon! Some for-fun extras that we couldn't fit into the main story!)