Chapter 47

The moon hung low, its ethereal glow cascading over the majestic mansion. RM lay unconscious, a somber expression etched on his face, as Hana, the fox hybrid, desperately attempted to unlock the memories sealed within an enigmatic orb. The orb resisted, surrounded by a haunting red thread when forced.
In shock, Hana revealed, "I am unable to read the memories! Namjoon is not experiencing memory loss but is ensnared in a spell, prohibiting him from recalling anything of the past."
Yoongi questioned, "So, someone has control over Namjoon's memories? Manipulating them at will?"
Hana nodded gravely, "Indeed, it's possible. The person behind the spell could make Namjoon remember or forget as they please."
Concern etched Seokjin's face as he sought clarity, "Does this mean they can even fabricate false memories?"
Hana hesitated, "Yes, intentional manipulation is possible. I've never encountered such a spell before, so I can't be certain."
Jungkook tried to uplift the heavy atmosphere, "Let's focus on finding the person responsible. Once we do, Namjoon won't blame himself anymore. We'll ensure he regains control over his own memories".
"I wish I knew how to break this spell," Hana lamented, her eyes reflecting the weight of her inability to help RM. Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook gathered around RM, a sense of shared concern etched on their faces. Seokjin, with his calming presence, spoke, "We'll find a way to break this spell and unlock RM's memories. We're a family, and we'll face this challenge together."
RM, driven by a desire to recover his lost memories, had poured his heart into creating a memory orb, only to face failure. They all were also upset that they still came to a dead end.
RM opened his eyes to a blurry ceiling, confusion etching his features. As he sat up, his hyungs surrounded him, their faces filled with concern.
Excitement tinged RM's voice, "What happened? Do you know about my past?"
Yoongi spoke cautiously, "It's not that you've forgotten, Joon. You're under a spell, forced not to remember anything from your past."
Impatiently, RM pressed for clarity, "What do you mean, hyung?"
Seokjin explained, "There's a spell preventing you from recalling your past. Trying to break it backfires, causing headaches and nosebleeds."
Frustration and upset filled RM as he sighed deeply, burying his head in his hands. "I finally thought I could learn about my past, and now this."
Yoongi reassured him, "Don't stress, Joonie. We'll find a way together. Stressing won't bring your memories back, so take it easy, okay?"
RM nods his head while still looking down.
"Come one let's sleep. Namjoonie who do you want to sleep with today? " Asked Seokjin anticipating that he would be the one to sleep with him as whenever Namjoon was troubled he would choose him.
RM, wearing a stoic expression, glanced at everyone before swiftly lifting Jimin in a bridal style, making Jimin squeak.Without a word, RM headed to his room.
As soon as RM went to his room, he put Jimin down while closing the door. Jimin smiles and shakes his head knowing what's next. They both were in T-shirt and pyjamas. Jimin removes his shirt and RM also removed his and threw it on the ground and within 5 seconds, he again lifted Jimin in his arms now their  bare bodies touching . He laid Jimin on the bed softly and slowly like he is some fragile thing. He then hovers over Jimin and starts kisisng him deeply. Jimin knew this would happen as they did this before when RM had a fight with others. And Jimin feels proud as he was the one RM approached. Because Namjoon would always cling to Seokjin when in stress, Namie likes to be with Jungkook so when RM choosed Jimin the jealousy that was their disspated. Now it was not like RM did not liked the other three, but whenever you are stressed their is someone specific you like to share your worries or be with. And as all three characters of Namjoon were different so were their persons. The other three also respect and understand his concerns and choices.
RM was more of a dominant type and Jimin likes to be dominated by him as he never felt being the bottom for anyone else, but him. But RM never crossed the limit till now. He would just kiss or give hickeys but never more that that.
Jimin was moaning while RM was giving feel purple hickeys on his chest, neck. RM would never be aggresive and be gentle like treating a baby and Jimin liked it very much. After a fifteen minutes of kissing and hickey session RM laid beside Jimin and pulled Jimin in his arms. Jimin also cuddled tightly. But RM was laying his head on Jimin's chest. Whenever he was worried or sad he would become the little spoon while hugging Jimin even though their was height difference he would like it that way.
"Feeling better? " Asked Jimin in a low voice.
"Thank you hyung. " Said RM in his deep sleepy voice.
"Sleep tight. Don't worry. We all are in this together. " Said Jimin while slowly playing with RM's hair lulling RM to sleep which always worked. Jimin smiles Afterwards in sleep he knew RM would held him in his arms like he is a teddy bear as he always found himself being the little spoon when he would wake up in the morning.
The following day dawned with silent atmosphere. And Joon-wo, was the was first to break the silence as he approached RM with innocence in his eyes. "Hyung, can we go to the park today?" he asked, his tiny hand clutching onto RM's.
Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and RM exchanged glances.Whatever might be the situation they won't ruin their little Prince's mood.
"Of course, little Joon-wo. We promised, and we'll keep our promise, but not now. Hyungs have some urgent work. How about in the evening." Seokjin assured with a reassuring smile. Joon-wo's laughter echoed with tiny clapping of hands ,momentarily easing the confused,worried minds of the seven members due to yesterday's event. However, RM's mind remained clouded with the shadows of his lost memories but he never showed it on his face. After breakfast, they all had gathered in the playroom. RM was confused as Seokjin said that they have work but now they are headed to the playstation room.
"Is this the urgent work you had?" RM inquired with a furrowed brow, sensing an air of secrecy.