Chapter 51

In the quiet grandeur of their ancestral mansion, RM returned wearily, his steps heavy with burdens unseen. The dimly lit hall welcomed him with the soft glow of chandeliers, casting shadows on the faces of his waiting brothers. Each one bore a mixture of concern and curiosity, yet RM could not muster the strength to meet their gazes.
With his head bowed, he stood before them, a solitary figure in the midst of their collective presence. Questions hung in the air, unspoken but palpable, ready to pierce the silence. However, Jin, the eldest, and Yoongi, the ever-wise, exchanged a knowing glance that spoke volumes. With a gentle smile, Jin's voice broke the tension, "Go to sleep, Joonie. You must be tired."
A sense of relief washed over RM as he bowed in gratitude before retreating to his chamber, his footsteps echoing the weight of his thoughts. Jimin, ever observant, voiced the concern that lingered in their hearts, "Is he okay... right now?"
Jin, his tone carrying a blend of assurance and concern, replied, "He is not. But he will be."
The bond among them transcended words; it was a language of shared experiences and unspoken understanding. They knew when RM struggled, even when words failed to convey his inner turmoil. And so, despite their curiosity, they chose silence, offering their presence instead of probing questions.
The following day dawned, the mansion awakening to a new sun but RM's room remained quiet, a stark contrast to the bustling preparations of his brothers getting ready for a crucial meeting. Hoseok's inquiry hung in the air, "They will come today, right?"
Jin, ever the responsible leader, confirmed, "Yes, they will arrive by 10. We should leave."
As they readied themselves, concern for RM lingered like a cloud, especially evident in Jungkook's hesitant query, "He will be okay? They are coming... He won't have a problem, right?"
Yoongi, known for his silent wisdom, responded with a comforting hum, though his eyes betrayed a hint of worry.
Meanwhile, RM stirred from his slumber, greeted by the morning's light filtering through his window. His mind felt clearer, the weight of the previous day's struggles slightly eased. A new resolve took hold as he prepared himself for the day ahead. Yet, the absence of his brothers was a pang of loneliness amidst his renewed strength.
Descending the staircase, RM's eyes scanned the empty hall, but his phone held a surprise—a message from Jimin detailing their early departure for work. What caught RM's attention, however, was Jin's unexpected message: "We had work so we went early. Take care of yourself at work."
As RM entered the kitchen, his eyes fell upon the covered plates, and without a second thought, he reached for the Jjangmyeon noodles, eager to savor their familiar taste. Unaware of the brewing tension, he began to eat, the savory flavors momentarily transporting him away from the complexities of his world.
However, his peaceful moment was shattered when a figure with vibrant pink hair suddenly appeared, his expression twisted with anger at the sight of RM indulging in what he believed to be his meal. Without warning, the pink-haired boy lunged forward, his fists clenched in fury as he aimed a swift strike at RM.
Caught off guard by the sudden attack, RM instinctively defended himself, the clash of their movements echoing through the kitchen. Due to the commotion,four more came at the scenario.The other four individuals stood at the periphery, their expressions a mix of concern and readiness to intervene if necessary.
The fight unfolded with a mix of aggression and skill, the pink-haired boy showcasing his prowess while RM countered with calculated moves. It was not a fight to cause harm but a test of abilities, a clash of wills in the confined space of the kitchen.
As the intense clash between RM and the pink-haired boy subsided, a moment of mutual respect settled between them, their breathing synchronized in the aftermath of their adrenaline-fueled duel. With a silent nod of acknowledgment, they eased out of their defensive stances, a silent understanding passing between them.
"Good skills," RM remarked, his voice carrying a tone of admiration. "I am Kim Namjoon, the seventh and youngest member of the esteemed Bangtan team. And you are members of the renowned Cinq Punch, right?"
The pink-haired boy stepped forward, his vibrant hair a stark contrast against his determined yet now relaxed demeanor. "That's right," he replied with a grin. "I'm Choi Yeonjun, the one who guards his noodles like a dragon!"
Beside him, Choi Soobin, with his calm and collected aura, introduced himself with a nod. "I'm Choi Soobin, known for my strategic thinking and blue hair that matches my cool temperament."
Choi Beomgyu, with his distinctive black mullet hair, joined in with a playful wink. "I'm Choi Beomgyu, the mastermind behind our shenanigans and the one who adds a dash of mischief to our team."
Kang Taehyun, sporting silver hair that seemed to shimmer under the light, flashed a mischievous grin. "I'm Kang Taehyun, the silver-haired troublemaker who always keeps things interesting."
Hueningkai, the youngest among them with his bright blonde hair, added his energetic presence to the mix. "I'm Hueningkai, always ready for surprises and adventures, bringing a youthful spirit to our group."
As they introduced themselves, their distinct appearances and personalities painted a vivid picture of the Cinq Punch team, each member contributing a unique flavor to their dynamic. Their camaraderie shone through as they joked and teased each other, their bond growing stronger despite the initial clash between RM and Yeonjun. RM couldn't help but be impressed by the blend of skills, wit, and camaraderie that defined the group before him.
If you are the maknae here then your age is 25 , right? " Asks Kang Taehyun with big sparkly eyes.
"Yes, may I know your age. We should get to know each other"
"Sure, I am 24, Soobin 23, Beomgyu 22, Taehyung and Hueningkai 21." Said Yeonjun.
"Ohh! Then I am your Hyung. Others told me that you will be coming. So the rooms are prepared. You can keep your luggage in the five separate rooms. Also sorry for eating your food. But i am in a hurry as I have work. I can't skip it. I will buy you food some other day. It's a promise" Said RM 
"No it's okay. There is more food in the bowl. It's okay, hyung. You can go to your work. " Said Yeonjun.
RM departs with a smile on his face. He likes this team. They all are so cute that he wants to protect them. When RM left while eating the five members looked at each other. They all wanted to say something but no one was bringing it up.
"I am right! My instinct is right? You all have that look, you also sensed it,right? " Asks Hueningkai being impatient about something.
"Stop jumping to guesses. It is just an assumption. We might be wrong. " Said Yeonjun in an commanding tone.
"It's okay. We will be careful. And don't do anything risky ,especially when alone. Don't ever. Got it, everyone" Asks Soobin. Others nod slowly while thinking of what to do.
Soobin and Yeonjun looked at each other and they both knew what the other had to say. They do not need words for understanding each other.
"Come on, let's eat. Then we need to wake up Joon-wo. He is sleeping currently. His waking time is 10:30. " Said Yeonjun and all of them started eating properly. Soobin smiles seeing his members eat and then he also starts eating.
Joon-wo's excitement bubbled over as he finally reunited with his beloved hyungs. His heart had ached during those endless days, longing for their presence. Countless video calls filled with eager questions about their return were all he had to hold onto. But now, they were here, and his joy knew no bounds.