Act 2-Part 1

Six months later, Malibu

Aaliyah landed her suit behind the hospital she was visiting to see her father, she was all over the news, well not Aaliyah specifically but her suit, it was speculated that it was Aaliyah but neither Tony nor Aaliyah herself confirmed that, Aaliyah had a daughter, Abigail Cohen, turns out Aaliyah was pregnant with James's child.

James however was dead, shot by Aaliyah after she discovered he was working with Obadiah Stane who was hellbent on killing Tony and Aaliyah, so Abigail got her mother's last name, and her godfather was Tony, whom Aaliyah knew Abigail would grow up seeing Tony as her father.

Aaliyah's heels clicked on the floor as she walked through the hospital, she was holding a coffee and trying not to spill it while she avoids the odd stares of people wondering why she wasn't yet married.

Aaliyah nearly bumped into someone, "sorry." she said quickly, she wanted to see her father before visiting Tony and the Stark Expo.

"That's twice you've been hospitalized in a year, I'm impressed." said Aaliyah to her father dryly.

"Relax it's just heart surgery." said Adam.

"That's partly the reason I can't relax, I don't even know the surgeon." Aaliyah fretted.

"Oh, sure you do, look behind you." said Adam.

Aaliyah raised an eyebrow but listened none the less, only to see a brunet woman.

"Emma? Haha." Aaliyah laughed happily, she hugged her cousin.

"Aaliyah, how long's it been?" Emma asked, she smiled.

"Too long. What are you doing here?" Aaliyah asked.

"Well, I was working under Stephen Strange, but then I decided I wanted to make my own way and got transferred to Malibu but I had the choice of a New York hospital too so I might split my time between." said Emma.

"Stephen Strange? He's a neurosurgeon and you're a heart surgeon." said Aaliyah, to say she was confused was an understatement.

"I'm both, now are you actually here to see uncle Adam or baby Abigail who'll be in ICU for the next two months?" Emma asked, she knew her cousin too well.

"Both actually." Aaliyah replied.

"Well, you know where Abby is." said Emma.

"See you later, Dad, Em." said Aaliyah.

Dr. Emma Diament was Aaliyah's maternal cousin, her mother Dalia had a brother who married Hayley Mads, an Anglican, so Emma was neither Jewish nor Anglican.

Aaliyah walked to the ICU, hoping to see her daughter, when she was let in she was allowed to hold her daughter.

"It's a miracle you both survived, you were only five months pregnant." said a voice, Aaliyah looked up and saw her mother, Dalia, who was dead and just a figment of Aaliyah's imagination.