Act 3-Part 3

***

***

Tony Stark and Aaliyah Cohen fiddled with different components on the screens before them, typing in a number of different sequences as he prepared the equipment in the lab for the stress it was bound to endure in order to track the cube.

Aaliyah then walked to a different location in the lab and stopped to talk to Bruce Banner on the way, Tony smiled slightly, Aaliyah had seven different PhDs in seven different fields but science was her best.

Tony chuckled as Aaliyah started patting her pockets down searching for something. "Tones, can I borrow your phone? I can't find mine." Aaliyah said, Tony placed his phone on the bench for Aaliyah to grab.

Aaliyah grabbed the phone, unlocked it using face ID and started calling her own phone. "I can't hear it." Aaliyah said. "The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports on the Tesseract. But it's gonna take weeks to process," Bruce said from the other side of the room, gaining the attention of both Aaliyah and Tony.

Bruce obviously wasn't paying attention to Aaliyah and Tony's conversation. "If we bypass their mainframe and direct a reroute to the Homer cluster, we can clock this around six hundred teraflops." said Aaliyah as she and Tony walked over to Bruce.

"See, she's smarter than me." said Tony, Aaliyah just grinned. "All I packed was a toothbrush." Bruce comments, Aaliyah and Tony laugh as the woman transfers the information onto the screens. Aaliyah also pulled up the schematics of the disk she had left on the main deck to see how far along they were with decoding SHIELD files.

"You know you should come to Stark Tower sometime. Top ten floors, all R&D. You'd love it, it's candy land." said Aaliyah, the woman jumped off the bench she was sitting on and started looking around for something.

"Don't you think it should be called Cohen Tower? If I remember reading correctly, Aaliyah did most of the designing, building and the heavy lifting." Bruce said, Aaliyah's head poked up from behind a bench.

"You're correct, but it's Tony, whatcha gonna do? Don't worry I'll be getting him back." said Aaliyah, Tony saw the crazed grin on her face and didn't like it, the only times that grin happened was when he was in deep shit with Aaliyah and she was going to get some form of revenge, he just wasn't sure what.

"Thanks, but last time I was in New York I kind of broke...Harlem." Bruce said, taking the conversation back to his invitation to stay at Stark Tower.

"Well, I promise a stress free environment." said Tony walking past Bruce and poking him.

"OW!"

"Tony!" Aaliyah exclaimed stalking over to the two men and taking the thing Tony poked Bruce with off him, Steve had seen what happened outside as he watched through the glass.

"Hey!" Steve shouted capturing the three people's attention, Aaliyah held back an eyeroll at Steve's annoyed face. "Are you nuts?" the Super Soldier's eyes narrowed at Tony.