Act 3-Part 4

***

***

Tony Stark threw his body on top of Aaliyah's shielding her from the blast as they hit the floor of the lab together, Steve Rogers landing just a few feet away from the pair.

The trio shot up from the ground, looking around the wreckage of the room as they realized they were the only ones left inside, the rest of the team having been blasted elsewhere. Tony and Aaliyah looked to Steve, who was already looking at them.

"Put on the suits." said Steve.

"Yep." Aaliyah and Tony agreed.

Tony grabbed onto Aaliyah, pulling her to her feet as Steve grabbed onto both of them, basically shoving them out of the room and into the hallway, the emergency lights blinking as agents ran past in every direction.

Aaliyah narrowly avoided a collision with an agent, luckily Tony noticed in time and grabbed Aaliyah's hand and wrapped one hand around her waist and pulled her out the way before letting her go.

"Someone needs to get outside and repair that engine!" Maria Hill's voice flooded the comms as Steve, Aaliyah, and Tony ran down the hallways of the hellicarrier.

"Stark, Cohen, you copy?" Fury asked over the comms.

"We're on it." Aaliyah replied.

She and Tony peeled off down a different hallway, motioning Steve down toward engine 3 and letting him know they'd meet him there as soon as possible.

Aaliyah who'd found her phone on the floor of the lab, grabbed it out of her pocket, hitting a button on the screen as the garage like doors in front of them opened, the lights inside the room illuminating the Iron Man and Magdalene armour. With another click of the button, the suits opened up to allow Aaliyah and Tony to step into them.

The pair soared through the air and around the hellicarrier, coming up on the destroyed engine just as Steve's voice flowed through their comms.

"Stark, Cohen, I'm here."

"Good," Steve watched as the pair hovered in front of the destroyed engine, Tony's helmet turning to face Aaliyah. "Liyah, give us a reading. What are we working with?"

Aaliyah flew up to the destroyed engine and JARVIS scanned for her and she pulled up the specs on her display screen, moving through the different parts.

"I gotta get this super conducting cooling system back online before Tony and I can access the rotors and work on dislodging the debris." said Aaliyah.

"Right, lets move people." said Tony.

Tony blasted a hole through the debris on the outside of the rotors, moving inside of the engine while Steve swung across the platform to grab onto the control panel. Aaliyah focused herself on the cooling system, moving parts back into place as JARVIS gave her an outline of all the wires that needed to be reconnected.