Act 6-Part 4

***

***

"We'll take Natasha and Clint." Steve said, gesturing to himself and Emma, the two were talking to Aaliyah and Tony.

"Alright, strictly recon. She and I'll hit the NEXUS, we'll join you as soon as I can." said Tony.

"If Ultron is really building a body..." Emma trailed off.

"He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot." Aaliyah shuddered.

"You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Steve comments.

"Those days are long gone pal" said Aaliyah.

Fury walked up to the four of them.

"I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" Fury questioned.

"She's all yours, apparently." said Tony.

"What are you gonna do?" Emma asked.

"I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope." Fury says before walking off.

Tony turns to Aaliyah. "Shall we?" he asked, with that the two headed to Tony's car.

***

Dressed in formal business attire, Tony Stark and Aaliyah Cohen walked side by side into the NEXUS hub in Oslo, Norway, surrounded by a team of agents. They were greeted with nods and hellos as they entered the building, being dropped off with the head of the team as they were led down the hallway.

The two walked over to a computer and started typing.

"A hacker who's faster than Ultron? He could be anywhere. And as this is the center of everything, we're just two people looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack." Aaliyah said.

"How do you find it?" a world hub tech asked.

"Pretty simple. You bring a magnet." Tony starts singing playfully as he types causing Aaliyah to chuckle. "Oh, I'm decrypting nuclear codes and you don't want me to. Come and get me."

***

Aaliyah and Tony returned to the compound with it only consisting of Banner and Clint who'd dropped the cradle off, Clint was trying to open the cradle and not giving up while Aaliyah was watching with a small smile of amusement.

"Any word on Nat?" Aaliyah asked.

"Haven't heard. But she's alive, or Ultron'd be rubbing our faces in it." Tony reassured her.

"This is sealed tight." said Clint jumping off the cradle.

"We're going to need to access the program, break it down from within." said Banner.