Act 6-Part 1

***

***

"Shit!" Tony yelled.

"Seriously-"

"Language." Steve said before Aaliyah could even get a word in edgeways. Steve's motorbike roared down the snow covered paths of the forest, trees and bushes around him blowing to bits as the team moved toward their destination in Sokovia. "JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

"Loki's scepter must be here," Thor's voice quickly cut into the comms as well. "Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."

Natasha and Clint are fighting soldiers, with Emma. "At long last" is lasting a little long boys, Aaliyah, Emma." said Natasha.

Tony Stark and Aaliyah Cohen, miles ahead of the team clad in their newly designed Iron Man and The Magdalene armour, flew through the unprotected outskirts of the base before them, taking out the guard posts along the way in order to help themselves gain access to the building.

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?" Aaliyah asked. "Like you can talk Ali, you nearly said it too." Emma's voice flooded the comms.

"I have a kid who says shit on a daily basis and she's seven years old." Aaliyah defends herself.

"She's six, she doesn't turn seven for another five months." Tony reminds Aaliyah, who turned her head to look at him through her helmet.

Steve shot a sarcastic comment back to Aaliyah's question, too focused on the battle on the ground at hand to really pay attention to the comments that Aaliyah had for him. 

A smirk crossed the Tony's face before he heard the firing of a missile behind him and Aaliyah. Aaliyah and Tony whipped around just as it exploded, the hand of The Magdalene armour lowered after blowing the weapon to pieces.

"You're welcome."

"Have I ever told you that I love you? If not then, I love you," Tony said, Aaliyah just rolled her eyes behind her mask but she was smiling too. "And I'm sorry, you swear all the time so why am I being called out for it after all these years? You're just as guilty Abigail's swearing spree, so's Capsical's girlfriend."

"Excuse me, if you're going to do shit like that, switch to private comms Stark, and now I'm going to have Nat and Ali bombard me with questions. I told you that in confidence." Emma said interrupting Tony and Aaliyah's conversation, neither had time to respond before JARVIS spoke.

"Ms Cohen, Mr Stark, the city is taking fire."

Aaliyah and Tony shared a nod with one another before they took off through the sky, flying side by side around the base as they assessed the damage happening before them. "Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion." said Tony through Aaliyah's comms.