Act 8-Part 2

***

***

"Abby, wanna watch a movie?" Aaliyah asked, Abigail Cohen-Stark had walked through the door and dumped her bag nearby and nodded, she was eight years old, turning nine in a year, given that it was September 2016.

"What movie and not a sappy sad romance movie, god, they're the worst." Abigail's comment drew a laugh out of Aaliyah, a real laugh for the first time in four months, Emma who was standing in the door way had a shit eating grin.

"You made her laugh, you genuinely made her laugh!" Emma yelled like a child on Christmas.

Aaliyah smiled at her cousin and daughter, and gestured for Emma to sit down with them. "What do we want to watch?"

"How about Mary Poppins, it's age appropriate for an eight year old, or The Sound of Music." the three women turned to the doorway, standing there was a red and golden suit, Emma's eyes widened as she and Abigail both looked at Aaliyah who was staring blankly at the suit in front of her.

Emma ushered herself and Abigail out the living room and to Abigail's bedroom. "We'll watch a movie in your room, Abs." Emma could be heard saying, her tone stiff, Aaliyah waited until Abigail's bedroom door closed.

"What are you doing here?" she asked coldly.

The suit's headpiece looked down at Aaliyah's stomach, four months, and in another five months a newborn baby would be living in the Compound and potentially having parents that weren't together and who couldn't stand each other's company.

"Checking on you, besides I only came here because I found this in India, obviously I bought the English version." Tony replied from inside the suit placing a magazine down, it was Allura.

"Seriously, you're believing a gossip magazine who's trying to make money?" Aaliyah asked throwing the magazine on the table in front of her and glaring at the red and gold suit

"Seriously, you're believing a gossip magazine who's trying to make money?" Aaliyah asked throwing the magazine on the table in front of her and glaring at the red and gold suit. "Besides, no official statement has been given that I'm retiring, that's what it's called, not that you'd know that."

"You asked me over a year ago if we could retire, so they're obviously getting this information from somewhere," the suit stared at Aaliyah. "They could be getting it from Emma, I do wonder how her colleagues would react to finding out she's in a relationship with a global fugitive?"