Act 7-Part 4

***

***

"Steve, you head to their apartment, I'll look around town." said Aaliyah over the comms, she, Steve and Sam were looking for Jenna and Bucky both of whom are suspected of having bombed the UN summit in Vienna, even though Jenna wasn't actually pictured as being there.

Aaliyah kept her head down as she walked through the market, seeing Jenna talking to the vendor at the plum stall.

"How are they? Are they good? Give me six, thank you/Cum sunt? Sunt bune? Dă-mi șase, mulțumesc." said Jenna before turning towards Bucky and switching to Russian.

"I'm going to get a newspaper, go get some apples/Я собираюсь взять газету, пойти за яблоками."

In a casual jacket Jenna walks along scanning around. Across the street he spots a twenty-something vender at a news-stand watching her. Jenna glances towards where the man is looking, he's looking at both Bucky and her, then looks back at the vender who's still watching her. The vender runs from his kiosk. Jenna goes over and picks up a paper. On the front page there are surveillance-photos of a man and the head line: 'Winter Soldier cautat pentru Bombardmentul din Viena'. Jenna glances around tensely, before heading back to Bucky.

"James, don't, we must go, now, we have to leave/Джеймс, не надо, нам пора идти, нам пора уходить."

Jenna looks around carefully and spots Aaliyah, Jenna gripping Bucky's hand leads him back to the apartment.

"Jenna, what's happening? Why are you stressed?/Дженна, что происходит? Почему вы в стрессе?"

"You've been framed for the bombing of the UN Summit in Vienna, I'm recorded as you accomplice./Вас обвинили во взрыве саммита ООН в Вене, меня записали как вашего сообщника." Jenna replied.

As she watched Aaliyah following them upstairs and into their apartment she realised that Aaliyah looked similar to Dalia and Adam, her friends from WWII.

"Understood." Aaliyah heard Steve say from inside the apartment, Steve turns around slowly to find Jenna and Bucky standing behind him. "Do you know me?" he asked them carefully.

"You're Steve, we read about you in a museum." said Jenna.

"I know you're nervous. And you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying." said Steve.

"We weren't in Vienna, we don't do that anymore." said Bucky.

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive." said Aaliyah before the woman joined Sam on the roof through the window.

"That's smart. Good strategy." said Jenna emotionlessly.

"They're on the roof, I'm compromised, so's Aaliyah." Sam said.