Act 2-Part 3

***

***

The group arrives in Monaco, they step out the car, Happy carrying two cases, a red one that's actually Tony's suit and a dark blue one that's Aaliyah's suit, Aaliyah was eager to get the public appearance over and done with to go back to her daughter, Abigail, who was still in the ICU under the watchful eyes of doctors and nurses.

The group walk into a building. "Whatever happens in the next twenty minutes, I need you both to just go with it." said Tony.

"What?" Aaliyah asked.

"We're in Europe." said Tony.

"I'm aware." Aaliyah replied dryly.

"Mr. Stark, Ms. Cohen, how was the flight?" Natalie asked, Aaliyah smiled thinly, there was something about the red head that Aaliyah didn't trust, like she was here for a different reason, which didn't involve some sort of one night stand with Tony.

"It was excellent." said Aaliyah.

"Man it's great to see you." said Tony.

"Hm." said Natalie stiffly, her posture going ridged, Aaliyah noticed she purposely showed her left hand, where there was an engagement ring sitting on her finger, Aaliyah elbowed Tony and pointed it out to him.

"So?" Tony asked.

"She's getting married." Aaliyah hissed.

"And?" Tony asked.

"You're flirting with her, anything in that absent skull of yours or am I talking to a brick wall?" Aaliyah asked.

"Fuck you too." said Tony, he pouted.

"Relax, Shell Head." said Aaliyah, as Natalie walks over again.

"We have a photographer from the AMC, if you don't mind." said Natalie.

Natalie and Pepper got talking while Aaliyah and Tony had their photos taken.

After Natalie got them a corner table Tony went to get drinks while Aaliyah gestured for Natalie to sit down, Pepper had gone off somewhere.

"So who's the lucky guy?" Aaliyah asked, a playful smirk on her lips.

A small smile fell onto Natalie's lips.

"He saved me when I didn't deserve it. We're best friends and I love him, a lot, he knows but I can't express my love in words. I was taught that love was for children. Anyway he's an archer." said Natalie.

"So, if you're best friends, when did you get together and why?" Aaliyah asked.

"It was after a difficult time, maybe ten years ago, I was twenty at the time. My fiancé had a stint in hospital, he was in a coma and they didn't know if he'd wake up again, after he did, I kissed him but we'd know each other and been friends since we were eighteen, anyway we started a relationship and two years ago he proposed." said Natalie.