I'm Worthy Right? |38|

(Harley's POV)

She takes my hand and we walk downstairs together. "Ready?" Tracie asks and we nod. We walk out to her car. I get in the back while Madison's in the front and her mom drives. We go out to a little restaurant in town and get seated. We order and wait patiently. "You two excited to go see your mom?" Tracie asks. "Yeah, I think it's been over a year." I reply. "A long time." Madison says.

We talk until the food arrives then we eat. We finish then get out of there with hundreds of paparazzi flashing cameras in our faces. They are so annoying for fuck sake, all they do is take photos. Literally go get a real profession. We get home and fall asleep. I wake up to Tracie shaking us. "Yes?" I yawn tiredly. "We've got a big day." She says and I open my eyes. I rub them confused.

I sit up to see Madison beside me asleep. "We are going shopping." She says. "Us two?" I ask. "Yes, now get up." She replies. I get up and kiss Madison's forehead while Tracie walks out of the room. I look in my suitcase for an outfit. Baggy jeans and a tank top. Hm works. I shrug and change.

I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth along with my hair. After I'm finished I finally go downstairs to meet Tracie already ready to go. "You look pretty." She smiles. "Thank you." I smile back. We walk out her wooden front door to her car. We get in and the radio starts playing greedy - Tate McRae

I let out a small laugh at the song. "What?" Tracie asks intrigued by my laughing. "Oh nothing I just produced that song and it's whole album." I answer. "Who haven't you produced for?" She laughs. "Lots." I smile. "So where are we going?" I ask. "Shopping." "Where are we shopping and what are we shopping for?" "Hm a ring." "What?" "I want to see if you have the eye for a ring." She says.

I sit there wondering what I've gotten myself into. I panic the whole car ride there and we arrive about ten minutes later. We walk into the mall then we walk some more to a jewellery store.

"Look around." She says. I look at her confused then look at all the jewellery. Oo that's a necklace I want. I look around at some rings. I couldn't more confused, nervous, and scared right now. What if I don't pick out the right ring? I see a ring, it's a one carat round cut ring. I look on it a little more cause it's not too bad. It doesn't draw me in though.

It is really pretty. It isn't for me, it's for Madison. I have to think like she does. She's a gold girl. Gold matches her skin tone and brunette, personally I just prefer silver but she's not me so we are looking for something gold. The ring I'm looking at is gold, oo she also wear rose gold, sometimes. "Is that the one you want?" Tracie asks.

I look up at her unsure. "No." I mumble. She's walked to the same area twice hovering over it for a minute or two. I mean she's just looking right? Or is she hinting something? I narrow my eyes and walk over to the area she was a minute ago. I look over the glasses a couple of times. Nothing draws my attention. And then there it is.

A ring catches my eye, it's beautiful. I read the description '3.25 Carat E-VS1 Excellent Cut Round Diamond Twisted Pavé Leaf Engagement Ring' Holy shit. I look down a little more to read, '$104,955' My jaw literally drops.

Why is that a hundred grand? Actually I can't say anything, I have a fifty grand necklace on right now with a set of diamond ear rings that cost forty. That's ninety thousands all together. And the rings on my fingers cost around ten grand each, there's only three of them. What? I like diamonds.

I look at Tracie and use my hand to signal for her to come here. She walks over to me and I point at the ring. I stand there fidgeting waiting for her approval. She looks at the ring then at me. She sighs and nods. "It's a beautiful ring, she'd love it." She says. I smile and hug her. We get the lady who works there and talk to her about it. About half an hour later I finally buy the ring.