CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LOOK WHAT THE B!TCH DRAGGED IN

.
.
.
.
.

Everyone is in a right panic since the attack

All running around spewing of what to do trying to make plans that would still all have the same result of their death.

Julia blamed it on Daryl for leaving.

She blamed it on herself for getting caught by some dumb fuck named Merle Dixon..... also Maggie for spilling her guts but that was given.

As everyone rushed around like chickens with heads cut off Julia stood in place staring at the doors that separated her group from Merle. Dean was sat with his old acquaintance in a tense silence.

"What can I do to say my deepest condolences sugar." Merle teases from the eating area through the bar doors to Julia. As she stands with her arms crossed glaring at him as Hershel kept trying to usher her to get her stitches redone.

Daryl leans on a wall while whispering lowly with Rick about what had been happening since they departed. His eyes glued to Julia guiltily but she didn't notice as she wore a scowl at his brother.

"You could drop dead.... but even that doesn't seem good enough for the likes of you." Julia says in a scary low tone that promised his demise.

But Merle just laughed as he rubbed his hand down his face with a smile.

"Honestly sugar your group would be better off to just start wavin the white flag for mercy now.... I'm giving you good advice here, we can't run no more he's probably got snipers all over this place. Just ask your new boy toy Deany the weenie over there." Merle laughs loudly at the nickname he calls Dean whose jaw tightens as he looks ready to punch the redneck himself.

"The only thing we will wave to that one eyed, tiny dick, fuck face of a loser you called a leader is your decapitated head on a stick in front of your weeping brother." Julia sneers and once again Merle laughed his ass off this is the most he'd ever heard Julia speak and he actually found her funny.

He clearly didn't notice that she meant everything she said but everyone else did as they stared at her with concern and some amusement.

It was just so Julia of her to do.

The only one who didn't find it amusing at all was Daryl. "Jesus." He could be heard muttering to himself and Rick.

"Julia please let me restitch these before you pass out again." Hershel begs once more making the psychotic woman only glance at him before looking to Merle once more.

"I hear something I don't like out here and I'll be shoving my foot so far up your ass-" Julia begins to say when Carol simply grabs her dragging her away. But Julia keeps an accusing finger pointed at the pea brained redneck promising worse than death with just a mere facial expression.