Kana Island

Melanie Jayne opened her eyes and caught a glimpse of Victor standing by the window. He was watching the sunrise. She slowly got up and rubbed her eyes.

MJ: Did I wake up late?

Victor turned to look at her and smiled.

Victor: Oh, you're up! (sits on the bed and caresses Melanie's face) I got up early to watch the sunrise. You looked so tired. I didn't want to wake you. (kisses Melanie's forehead)

MJ: Have we arrived? Are we still moving?

Victor: I think we are still moving. I'm pretty sure we're expected to have breakfast onboard........

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Victor got up to see who it was. There was a voice of a man and he told Victor something and left. Victor shut the door and sits back on the bed.

MJ: Who was that?

Victor: Miguel. He said we have about an hour before arriving at our destination so he told us to get ready for some light breakfast..........Erm......I'm not entirely sure what light breakfast means but.......

Melanie Jayne laughed. Victor just smiled at her and hugged her. They got up and got ready for breakfast. Out on the open deck, Jean was already seated with Lorenzo. Theodore, Takeshi and Sebastian were standing around looking out into the ocean. Ayaka arrived with Kai while Christopher arrived with Baek-Hyon.

The dining table was set to be exactly the way they would have breakfast together back at home. It was lively. It was just complete. Melanie Jayne took Kai after finishing her meal.

MJ: Who are we meeting on the island, dad?

Lorenzo: (smiles) You'll see. (turns to look at Victor) How are you finding life on the ocean, Mr. Kline? Do you think you like it?

Victor: I do find it fascinating. Of course, I don't have the financial capacity to live this way........

Lorenzo: Senza senso! You are part of this family now. This is our family boat. We can go yachting together, eh?

Victor: That sounds like a great idea, dad. (smiles)

Lorenzo: Eccellente!

Victor was having a good time. Lorenzo had always been so welcoming especially towards him ever since they met. If Victor was someone whom his beloved daughter loves and cherishes, he was one of them to Lorenzo.

Melanie Jayne was playing with Kai and talking to Ayaka. Christopher was learning about boats from Victor and Lorenzo. Melanie Jayne calls out to Jean.

MJ: Are you not into boats, Jean?

Jean: I'm not that good at it.......

Lorenzo: Jean is an excellent navigator! He'll set your course within minutes!

Melanie Jayne laughed.

MJ: You hear that, Kai? Looks like we're gonna be spending time on the waters too! Look at your dad! (pointing to Victor) He's gonna be spending a lot of time with Papa Lorenzo out here!

Miguel announces that they shall be docking soon. Everyone looked out for the island. It was huge. Not as small of an island as Melanie Jayne remembered it to be. Victor held her hand and watched the boat moving towards the island. He was in disbelief still but he was just too excited to say anything.

The disembarkation was quick. Everyone wanted to get off the boat and onto the island because it was so beautiful. There was a welcoming crew waiting for them at the common area. It was an open space with the sea breeze flowing through the space. There were drinks for everyone. It was almost as though they were being welcomed onto an island resort it seems.