Operation: Stealth

After lunch, everyone decided to hang around the pool area because it was a little too hot to be in the ocean. Kai didn't want to take a nap so Victor and Melanie Jayne decided to take her to the pool for a little splash. Christopher was playing water polo with Baek-Hyon, Takeshi and Theodore. Lorenzo and Lord Roberts were talking on the lounger while getting some tan. Nicole was in the shade with Leo.

Jean was on the mobile computer. He was looking into something for Leo. Victor glanced over at Leo and then he turned to look at Melanie Jayne. He swam next to Melanie Jayne and talked to her like he was trying to look casual.

Victor: We need to talk.

MJ: (holding on to Kai) Am I in trouble?

Victor: What? Honey, no. (playing with Kai) We have a bit of a situation.......

MJ: What kind of situation?

Victor: I'm waiting for Leo........and possibly Jean........

MJ: What's going on?

Victor: It's Nicole's uh.......

MJ: Her P.A.?

Victor: (surprised) How'd you know?

MJ: She's been having problems with him........ (whispers) He's not who he says he is........

Victor: What?

MJ: I've been looking into him. 

Victor: Armand?

MJ: Hardly.....his name is Jacob Coleman. She says that he's kind of an idiot and I am beginning to think it's all an act. He has a very impressive background in computers and technology. There is no way in hell he could screw up in the most stupid way possible.

Victor just smiled. He was impressed by his wife's ability to dig up information on someone in such a short period of time.

MJ: Why are you looking at me like that?

Victor: I am always so blown away by your capabilities, love. (kisses Melanie)

MJ: (blush) I'm just........doing what I do........

Jean walked over to Leo and it looked as though they have a plan. Leo stood up and gave a nod to Victor indicating that there will be a meeting shortly.

Victor: That's our cue. Come on. I'll take Kai. Get Ayaka to clean her and feed her. We're gonna have to get ready and get our stuff.

Melanie Jayne headed over to the nursery to look for Ayaka but she wasn't there. She started to go looking for her all around. Suddenly, she heard footsteps. It was Ayaka rushing away from Sebastian's room.

MJ: There you are! Mr. Kline was looking for you. 

Ayaka: Gomene.......I shall find him right away.......

Melanie Jayne watched Ayaka leave. As she was heading back to the main house, she looked over her shoulder and saw Sebastian adjusting his clothes as he was leaving his room.

Ayaka took Kai from Victor and headed to the nursery. Victor met up with Melanie Jayne in their room to get ready for the meeting.

MJ: I really hate sticking my nose into other people's business but.......

Victor: Where was she? 

MJ: (sighs) She came out from Sebastian's room. It's like.......I dunno......

Victor: I'll talk to Sebastian. If they can't get their shit together then, we're gonna have to talk to Jean or........your dad.......

MJ: I don't think it's a good idea to get my dad involved. You know how he is.........