Pokemon School#35 ~ All For Her!

Round 1 and Round 2: 2 Pokemon

Semi-Finals: 3 Pokemon

Finals: 6 Pokemon

A/N: Please make sure to vote and comment your thoughts!

-------------------------------------------

The students now walked towards their dorms, buzzing with excitement about the matches. Our competitors, Dawn, Gary, Katsu and Ash are amongst them.

Gary: Ashy-Boy! Make sure you don't lose to Trevor, you've got me to meet in the finals!

Ash: C'mon, who do you take me for? I don't know the definition of the word 'lose'.

Ash grinned while the other three sweatdropped.

Dawn: You realise how that could be interpreted, right?

Ash: Come on guys! I'm not that dumb anymore...

Katsu: Anymore?

Gary: See, Ash used to be a pretty stupid guy back when he first started his Pokemon Journey.

Dawn nodded in agreement as Ash scratched his nose in embarrassment.

Dawn: He was pretty clueless during our journey in Sinnoh, and it got us into trouble almost constantly.

Katsu: What changed?

Ash: You know we attend a school right? Obviously I'd get smarter, and I went to school in Alola too.

Dawn: From what I heard, you were still pretty silly until you went to Alola.

Gary: You heard right, it was like speaking to a tree all year.

Ash: Funny, I'm speaking to one right now. Ain't that right Oak?

Gary headlocked Ash as Dawn giggled to herself.

Gary: Shut it Ashton!

Ash: Pika-Oh dang it! He's back in the dorm!

Gary: A-anyway, as I was saying. It was very difficult to get anything to his hollow head, which is why Serena struggled so much to try get him to notice her.

Ash: Oh shut up, you hit it off with Shauna and then Lillie after that!

Gary went silent before looking away.

Gary: Enough about them.

Dawn: Oh?

Gary: Uhm well, I'm gunna hit the sheets. Got a big battle tomorrow, smell ya later!

Gary left immediately running to the dorm just around the corner. The three remaining watched in confusion.

Katsu: What's up with him?

Ash: I dunno, maybe I went a little too far there...

Dawn: Maybe. He's probably fine though knowing him!

They nodded in agreement before heading into the dorm and to their rooms. It was a long day tomorrow. Two quarter final matches would take place tomorrow, and the following two the day after.

Gary lay down in his bed, staring at the ceiling with a blank face.

Gary: Maybe it'd be a good idea...

His Umbreon looked up to his trainer, wondering what he was talking about.

Gary: ...to stop running away.