𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Sunghoon & Nari

Sunghoon & Nari

Nari couldn't help but admire Sunghoon as they splashed around in the pool. His silky hair clung lightly to his forehead, glistening with droplets of water. His eyes sparkled with mischief, and his smile was infectious. But it was his lips—full and inviting—that drew her gaze the most, the part of him she found most addicting.

They were all having a blast in the pool. Bora and Jake were engaged in a playful splashing battle, their laughter echoing across the water. Nari felt a surge of happiness as she playfully splashed water at Sunghoon, who retaliated with a mischievous grin.

"This is so much fun!" Nari exclaimed, her voice filled with joy.

Sunghoon nodded, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Nari."

Bora swam over, her hair dripping wet. "Let's play chicken! Nari, you're going on Sunghoon's shoulders."

Nari glanced at Sunghoon uncertainly, but before she could say anything, he swam over to her. He leaned in close, his voice low. "Are you okay with this, Nari? Being on my shoulders and all?"

Her heart fluttered at his consideration for her comfort. She nodded quickly. "Y-yeah, I'm okay with it. Are you sure it's okay for you? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Sunghoon smiled warmly. "It's really no big deal. Let's have some fun."

They got into position, with Sunghoon bending down slightly so Nari could climb onto his shoulders. As she settled into place, their skin brushed lightly against each other, sending a shiver down Nari's spine. His warm skin against hers made her heart race.

Once settled, Nari looked around. Bora was already on Jake's shoulders, both of them grinning and ready for the game of chicken. Nari glanced at Sunghoon, who winked at her reassuringly.

Just as they were about to start, Aera, one of the girls with an unhealthy obsession with Sunghoon, made a snide remark.

"Sunghoon, are you okay carrying all that weight on your shoulders?" she joked, glancing pointedly at Nari.

Iseul giggled beside her, joining in on the joke. Sunghoon's expression darkened, a flicker of anger crossing his features.

Nari felt a pang of insecurity and sadness. She hadn't done anything to deserve their mockery. Sunghoon noticed her discomfort and immediately spoke up.

"Hey, it's all in good fun, Aera," Sunghoon said firmly. "Nari's amazing, and she's doing just fine up here."

Nari's heart swelled with gratitude. Sunghoon's defense of her meant more than he could know. She looked at him gratefully, her insecurity melting away under his reassuring gaze.

"Thank you, Sunghoon," she murmured, feeling a warmth spread through her.

He smiled warmly at her. "You're beautiful, Nari. Don't let anyone make you feel otherwise."